CARE International is one of the world’s largest private relief and development agencies and has its Asia Regional Office in Bangkok, Thailand.
Vacancy: Regional Innovation Advisor
Location: CARE – Asia Regional Management Unit, Bangkok, Thailand
The position belongs to the department of impact and innovation. The post holder will corporate with regional staffs and team to identify both internal and external solutions to transform CARE and the sector, to develop pathways, and to use experimentation and iteration for refining and validating. Utilizing innovation tools and building some new partners with a range of stakeholders will be important task for this position also.
- Working with local staff and internal team to identify promising solutions
- Building relationships within the region (including local communities and social enterprises) to scope external potential solutions through CARE platform.
- Supporting the initial articulation of hypothesis of solution supporting CARE effectively.
- Working with team and stakeholders to complete evaluation of solutions based on research and development against criteria.
- Managing budgets to complete research and development projects as well as managing on analysis of results and competition of investment case.
- Utilizing updated innovation tools; including human-centered design and lean experimentation into validated process
- Working with local and regional team (both of internal and external) to apply innovation tools relating on human-centered design and lean experimentation.
- Collecting and analyzing data from experimentation as well as taking the data to improve tasks effectively
- Conducting of training sessions by using CARE online curriculum as well as taking feedbacks for the improvement
- Bachelor’s or higher (Degree in data analysis, business management or related fields is preferable.)
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in development, business model, social enterprise, or social movement
- Fluent skills in English and regional language
- Strong organizational skills, presentational skills, as well as skills in creativity and communication
- Experiences in human-centered design, lean methodologies, and skills in monitoring and evaluation tools
- Experiences in partnership cultivation and management
- Strong local ecosystem connections and networks
- Experiences in structuring, managing, and executing design and experimentation engagement.
- Experiencing in data analysis, creating business models, and supporting social enterprises or social movement is preferable.
Please submit an application letter along with an updated CV / Port Folio to Sara Restua at Sara.Restua@care.org indicating the job title as the subject of your email. Please note that CARE International is the non-governmental organization working for human rights: especially gender equality. Therefore, female candidates are encouraged to apply. Thai national and domestic candidates are also welcomed.
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer