CARE International is one of the world’s largest private relief and development agencies and has its Asia Regional Office in Bangkok, Thailand.
Vacancy: Regional Business Development Coordinator (Asia Region)
Location: CARE – Asia Regional Management Unit, Bangkok, Thailand
This position belongs to department of institutional funding and strategy. The post holder will be responsible for developing relationships between organization and funding donors. Other two important tasks are developing relationship coordination with key decision makers, US government and Word Bank as well as managing on proposals in particular new opportunities.
- Supporting the team in identifying key in-country decision makers in USAID, DoS, World Bank, and host country officials in program design and procurement
- Taking part in internal meetings and briefings to develop new relationships and strengthen existence ones.
- Identifying new events and other opportunities to further CARE’s donor engagement with program, policy, and advocacy teams
- Developing and sharing marketing materials and capability statements; including research, management product, and literature and evidence
- Working with team to ensure high-priority opportunities as well as leading capture phases to ensure that CARE is well positioned
- Developing capture plans, analyzing competitive landscape, and recommending possible strategies to the team effectively; including developing on proposal production calendar
- Liaising with local and international partners as well as with internal team for development of cost proposal
- Facilitating formal reviews of proposal drafts and reviewing proposal drafts effectively; including producing and submitting final drafts on deadline
- Supporting the team to identify a roster of COP, DCOP and other key personnel candidates as well as liaising with high priority candidates to getting priority opportunities
- Other responsibilities related on the position
- Degree level in international development, political science, or related fields
- Fluent literacy in English
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing proposal for USG and other institutional donors is required including knowledge on US government proposal requirements.
- Required ability to work under tight deadlines
- Required demonstrated writing skills with an emphasis and persuasive language; including strong editing skills
- Required negotiate skills to partners effectively; including teaming agreements.
- Strong knowledge based on underlying causes of poverty and barriers of gender-inequality in Asia
- Solid organizational skills; including excellent skills in communication and ability to working in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent skills in computer literacy; especially Microsoft Office applications
How to apply: Please submit an application letter along with an updated CV / Port Folio to Sara Restua at Sara.Restua@care.org indicating the job title as the subject of your email. Please note that CARE International is the non-governmental organization working for human rights: especially gender equality. Therefore, female candidates are encouraged to apply. Thai national and domestic candidates are also welcomed.
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinator