About FHI 360:
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions in more than 60 countries. Our staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The ECC Capture and Proposal Design Lead Consultant will: 1) lead proposal preparation work pre-release of the solicitation, gathering key documents, identifying potential partners and staff, among other tasks; and/or 2) work in collaboration with core proposal teams, including a dedicated proposal writer, to develop responsive, technically sound and competitive environment and climate change-related bids. Overall, s/he will lead a multi-dimensional team in the design of the technical proposal and be responsible for developing program design, reviewing technical drafts, and ensuring the overall quality of the proposal for submission. The ECC Proposal Design Lead will also be involved in developing win themes and partner scopes of work and communicating terms with partners, as needed.
- Engages in capture efforts which entails researching, analyzing and planning for new funding opportunities, competitive intelligence, and competitive positioning in support of proposal development process.
- Reviews solicitations and develops a responsive, innovative program design for proposals.
- Oversees entire program design process which includes developing, writing select sections, reviewing, and editing of ECC proposals, to ensure overall quality and compliance.
- Responsible for decisions on proposal content.
- Leads partnering decisions and contributes to decision-making on personnel, and past performance references.
- Participates in kick-off meetings, design workshops and technical reviews
- Gathers intelligence as needed, via surveys, questionnaires, etc.
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and adhering to target dates set for various deliverables.
- Coordinates closely with the Technical Writer, Proposal Manager and partners, as needed.
- Master’s degree or international equivalent in environmental science, climate change, natural resource management, sustainable livelihoods, natural, earth, or physical sciences, international development, or other related field.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in the Asia Pacific region designing and developing technical and programmatic aspects of proposals with a successful track record for securing significant multi-year commitments from various donors.
- Strong substantive programmatic and technical knowledge in the field of environment and climate change.
- Applied knowledge of key tools, frameworks, and methodologies in natural resource management, climate change adaptation, environmental science, biodiversity conservation, and related disciplines an asset.
- Ability to drive the proposal process by leading and managing people towards a shared vision.
- Ability to take initiative and work collaboratively as part of a multi-dimensional team and with relevant partners.
- Strong organizational skills in meeting various deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills in English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Zoom.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can submit their resumes (maximum of 3 pages) and writing samples to APROProposal@fhi360.org
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultant