Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc., a subsidiary of Tetra Tech (Nasdaq: TTEK) is dedicated to improving the energy sector of developing economies. We are recruiting for a Grants and Finance Specialist (GFS) to be based in Bangkok, Thailand to support the implementation of the USAID-administered Water Energy for Food Asia Regional Innovation Hub (WE4F-Asia-RIH) from July 2020 to July 2024. See https://we4f.org/.
The GFS will be key personnel on the contract and must be local to S/SE Asia with the ability to legal work in Thailand. The position is full-time, and hiring is contingent upon USAID approval. Tetra Tech values a diverse workplace and strives to achieve gender equality. Qualified women and men are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate all grant activities project that aims to the scale of innovations that impact the water-energy-food nexus to increase the sustainability of agricultural food value chains, improve energy and water efficiency and climate resiliency in emerging markets
- Administer all grant activities of the hub to issue up to 40 grants for a total of USD$4 million including application setup, grantee intake, application review, preparation of grant award package, management and close-out
- Support the revision of the grant manual, templates and forms in support of grantees
- Advise grantees on relevant USAID, WE4F and Tetra Tech operational policies and procedures related to their awards
- Assess needs for and implement grant modifications on as-needed basis
- Liaise with USAID, WE4F Secretariat and Tetra Tech home office on grant management topics
- Liaise with Country Coordinators on grantee intake process in local context
- Coordinate with home office staff on due diligence and anti-corruption efforts for award of grants and payment of funds
- Monitor and review innovator milestone reports and process payments
- Organize for funding requests to disburse milestone payments
- Maintain and update grantees payment tracker
- Support the procurement of grantees and local technical assistance vendors
- Support the development of knowledge products, collection of performance indicator data and preparation of communication pieces
- Support the development of contractual deliverables and any other reporting
- Execute a variety of administrative tasks in support of the functioning of the project office include maintaining proper electronic and hard copy records; maintain the project property inventory; coordinate purchasing of office supplies and coordinate travel logistics
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or relevant field
- 5 years of relevant experience in S/SE Asia on the administration of grants and subcontracts supported by international donor organizations
- Demonstrated experience with USAID acquisition and assistance rules and regulations, including experience with the full cycle of grant-making
- Prior experience in administering milestone-based grants for USAID-funded regional projects
- Expert knowledge and efficiency working with financial control processes, payment systems, results-based management, project monitoring, and management
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, as well as a background in budget review and cost analysis to ensure maximum efficiency of grant resources
- Strong oral and written communications skills to effectively liaise with and advise grantees and technical staff
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, and presentation skills)
Valued but not required KSA’s:
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or relevant field
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
การเงิน / Financierที่ปรึกษา / Consultant