The Programs Coordinator will be responsible for all-in country logistics for the medical missions and must have demonstrated ability to create networks and support to ensure smoothly-run, safe and cost effective medical missions. The incumbent will also take on administrative duties including databases, medical records, and operational reports.
The Programs Coordinator is responsible for all activities pertaining to Operation Smile in-country missions. He or she will be required to learn about and practice in good faith the following items: Customer Service, Global Standards of Care, volunteer credentialing, policies, volunteer, team and patient management (advertising/recruitment, team composition, licensure, screening, patient schedule, surgery week). In addition to Programs and Missions duties, he or she will be expected to assist with any educational and administrative duties when needed.
Medical Mission Support:
- Provide Program Managers and Supervisors assistance on all logistics required before, during and after missions. This includes handling of visas, team transportation, arrangements for team accommodations and meals, handling of any official documents needed before, during or after the mission.
- Act as in-country mission coordinator including providing post-mission reports, financials, and continuing communications with mission sites during the year. This includes visiting sites pre and post mission as well as accompanying fact- finding team.
- Work with local NGO’s or Operation Smile medical volunteers during in-country medical missions. Document mission activities, number of patients and procedures, medical supplies and equipment and needs, collect financials on funded local Operation Smile missions.
- Liaison with Operation Smile in-country medical volunteers and surgeons throughout the year on upcoming missions.
Other Programs and Administrative Tasks
- Responsible for medical equipment, instrument and all medical supplies inventory. To prepare, check, and record medical supplies needed before, during and after medical mission.
- Keep all medical records required during missions; provide copies to supervisors and ensure necessary mission reports are sent to headquarters are sent in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain financial records for in-kind medical support during local mission as directed by the Accounting Manager and Operation Smile standards and policies.
- Provide assistance with general visas, setting up meetings, translation, follow-up and report writing.
- Help with any training and educational programs for our medical volunteers in country as well as coordinate with OSI with any international training programs.
- Undertake other duties as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree is required.
- Good command of English – both verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer proficiency and administrative skills
- Be self- motivated, able to plan ahead, and remain flexible and adaptable under pressure
- Must be able to travel both locally and internationally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to deliver results timely
- Experience with NGOs and a sense of humor are pluses.
- Candidate must be 25 to 35 years of age
Note: This job description can be modified, as business demands require without prior notice.
email@example.com / 020752700
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officerนักกิจกรรม / Activistผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager