Title: Procurement Officer (Consultancy)
Report to: Sr. Supply Chain Manager
Location: Bangkok Office
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces.
Having the consultant with specialties in the area of procurement management with extensive knowledge in pharmaceutical products to ensure the deliverable of Procurement Plan vs Spending Plan are timely met. The incumbent shall perform as Procurement Officer as part of Supply Chain unit and collaborate working with Finance Team at IRC Bangkok Office.
Scope of Services:
- Review the completion of Procurement Request (PR), ensure the realistic delivery requirement date and price estimation including the completion of signature.
- Perform sourcing to identify potential suppliers to fulfill the IRC requirements.
- Drive for RFQ process according to the IRC Procurement Procedure.
- Prepare bid analysis with justification for approval process and ensure completion of documentation.
- Participate supplier assessment and prepare the report to evaluate potential suppliers.
- Perform ATC and Due Diligence check on the supplier selection process.
- Provide Service Agreement and ensure reviewing process according to the Contract Management System procedure.
- Provide PO for ordering process.
- Ensure completion of delivery and the payment process within the due date.
- Provide Delivery Report (DR) for the reception of goods and Certificate of Completion (CoC) for the completion of service.
- Ensure segregation of duties is strictly followed.
- Support team members and program teams to ensure the deliverable of IRC activities in the area of Supply Chain Management.
- Ensure the effective deliverable on procurement service by monitoring closely, clarify requirements, estimated lead time and follow up according to the procurement plan.
- Ensure documentations to fulfill RFQ process and Bid Analysis has fully justifiable and timely submission.
Duration of Work: 12 months
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration or relevant
- 2-3 years’ experience in procurement or supply chain in NGO is preferable.
- Ability to work independently and sense of initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Fast learner with strong organizational skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Adaptable person
- Having self-confidence and readiness to be a team player
If you are interested, please submit CV and cover letter to Thailand.HR@rescue.org
Application deadline: 1 March 2021
+66 (0) 2 253 6519-27 Ext 336
การเงิน / Financierที่ปรึกษา / Consultantผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerผู้ช่วย / Assistant