PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Grant Proposal Development Team Leader will oversee the overall grant proposal development process, from acquisition to submission and handover to the grant implementation team. During the proposal development process, this position will oversee and manage the project design team consisting of technical, financial and HR team members, ensuring projects align with WV’s national strategies, policies and donor guidelines.
1. Manage the proposal development process with all stakeholders so that it aligns with WV’s national strategy, policies and donor requirements.
2. Ensure that the proposal development process is undertaken in a timely manner – through clear planning and communication with internal and external stakeholders
3. Develop relationships with and build the capacity of the technical team in grant acquisition, including proposal writing, project logic and design, and keeping up-to-date on development trends and good practice
4. Coordinate with the technical team to inputs required to develop winning proposals.
5. Keep up to date with relevant funding opportunities
1. Conduct and continually review donor mapping
2. Develop pipeline of concept notes and proposal outlines in line with donor requirements and WV’s national strategy
3. Work with the Grants Acquisition Division Manager to preposition WV with donors through direct contact, donor networking and participation in meetings
4. Work with the Grants Acquisition Division Manager to establish partnerships with external partners
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. A postgraduate qualification, or equivalent experience, in a relevant discipline e.g. International Development, Development Economics, Development Management, International Relations.
2. Understanding of and experience in international development, including trends, good practice, monitoring and evaluation and results-based management.
3. Experience in grant proposal writing, monitoring evaluation and learning and/or grant project management.
4. 3+ years of relevant experience with national or international NGOs, local donors, and/or Institutional Donors (i.e. EuropeAid, USAID, AusAID, Global Fund, etc.)
5. Experience in leadership or coordination of project teams
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (necessary) and Thai (preferred, but not necessary).
7. Accepting applications from both Thai and non-Thai nationals.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org