The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Role Overview: IT and Software Development Manager who joins IHRI will use his or her technological skills to make IHRI most efficient in software development and IT infrastructure. In this role, s/he will analyze IHRI’s current systems and assets, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades, and provide training. S/he has extensive knowledge of network maintenance, experience in managing staff, and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge. S/he ensures the effectiveness of IT operations and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Software & IT infrastructure management
• Develop and/or oversee development of software, both in-housed and outsourced, for efficient use in research studies and clinical services
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
• Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
2. Ensuring of team staff's high performance and continuous development
3. Supportive and partnership role to colleagues and overall staff
4. Perform other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only
2. Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, ICT Management or equivalent
3. Minimum of 3-7 years relevant experience in the field of IT Management both software and IT infrastructure with at least 3 years as management level
4. Experience of supporting local area networks, wide area networking, telecommunications and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
5. Experience with or knowledge of programming languages, codes, and processes
6. Experience of designing and maintenance of database system(s)
7. Experience in managing and implementing information systems and supporting technologies
8. Good command of English
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to email@example.com. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02 252 9958 or visit our website at www.ihri.org Application Deadline: 28 February 2021 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / 02-2529958 / 061-8689651