Organisation : ActionAid Thailand
Position : Consultant for Resource Mobilization and Partnership Development
Deadline of submission: 3rd February 2021
Consultancy Assignment for Resource Mobilization and Partnership Development
ActionAid International Thailand (AAT) is an international non-profit organization that works for social justice and strengthen the capacity of active agency of people living in poverty and exclusion to assert their rights. With a firm belief in the power of people to bring change for themselves and their communities, our dedicated team empowers and provides aid to marginalized people – particularly women, youths, and the poor – to ensure that they realise their potential and enjoy the right to live with dignity.
ActionAid International Thailand envisages its robust plan to invest for fund raising and partnership development in both development and humanitarian sector in Thailand. In order to achieve its mission on financial sustainability, ActionAid Thailand is urgently looking for a consultant to work on organizational Resource mobilization and partnership development priority, who will play a key role in achieving its financial resource growth ambitions. The Consultant will work closely with Country Team as well as different teams of ActionAid International to help raise fund from institutional donor, private sector and government as well as profiling organizations in wider environment.
- Actively seeking and maximizing opportunities for required funding from a variety of sources, Including institutional donor, private sector, and government.
- Strengthening the capacity of the in-country Team to acquire and sustain fundraising from different sources.
- Enhance Country profile through strong and active networking with donors/stakeholders and branding with visibility.
- Develop and submit concept note/proposal/Expression of interests as per donor and organizations requirement.
- Revise and update Fund Raising strategy and plan for Institutional, Philanthropy and partnership.
- Proactively work with National team and ActionAid International Federation to identify and develop appropriate grant opportunities.
- Documenting good practices of programme, policy and campaign to build the profile of organization.
- Develop different marketing materials of programme/policy and campaign to use in different communication channels.
- Assisting/Conducting action research/ related to programme/ project proposal development.
- Support in piloting fund raising innovations around women rights, youth, educations and resilience in Thailand.
- Ensure ActionAid Thailand reaches its funding targets with an expected average income of GBP 500K-1 Million in 6 months.
- At least 10-15 quality proposal /concept note developed and submitted to raise target amount of fund.
- Develop and established partnership with at least 5 new funding organizations and AA affiliates to support for resource mobilization.
- Increase and sustain ActionAid Thailand capacity on fundraising from Institutional, Corporate and High value donors.
- Increase AA Thailand profile by innovative branding and visibility materials/products
Duration: Six months (February to July 2021)
- At least a master’s degree in social sciences, development studies, international relation, law or related field;
- Sound experience working NGOs/UN/CSO in Thailand or ASEAN region would be an asset;
- Proven experience and knowledge on institutional/ philanthropy fund raising business especially proposal/Concept note/ Expression of Interest (EOI) development.
- Good skill at networking and partnership with donor, corporate, UN, INGOs
- Experience in programme, fund raising and partnership development;
- Strong social commitment, strong analytical, writing and research skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work both remotely and in person with in a multi-cultural environment;
- Fluency in English, but Thai language will be an asset.
Reports to: Country Director
Remuneration: Competitive package based on experience and skills
Closing Date: 03/02/2021
Anticipated interview date: First week of February 2021
N.B. Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with ActionAid International’s code of conduct and Safeguarding policy.
How to apply:
Interested consultants are invited to submit their Resumes with two referees, including a cover letter indicating the dates of availability and salary expectation to email: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 3rd February 2021 at the latest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officer