Responsible for the efficient functioning of the organization’s office through a range of administrative, financial, and managerial tasks to ensure the well being and security of staff, including the regular maintenance of the office facilities where staff work. Plans, budgets and forecast estimates on monthly reporting for all financial tracking and related activities to ensure the smooth daily operations of the office. Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services and facilities expansion, if needed.
- Manages the procurement process and inventory of office supplies, computer peripherals, software, cell phones, furniture, publications, subscriptions, medical equipment and pharmaceuticals for Asia Pacific Regional Officer and country offices.
- Acts as liaison with accounting to assure purchase orders are paid as due and accounts are maintained currently.
- Ensures the well-being of staff with needed office consumables.
- Develops and provides requirements for bidding with regards to office equipment and services required.
- Manages and review service contracts of office and facilities related nature.
- Manages and directs all facilities activities to achieve organizational goals.
- Serves as coordinator with Project teams and Management regarding the setting up of new project offices and closing of project offices in the region with various teams.
- Assists with regulatory office registration, and the maintenance of operating licenses by ensuring that regulatory reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Communicates workplace safety precautions to staff regards to potential high-risk situations, such as where and when possible conflict activities such as protests may occur.
- Trains staff on office administrative procedures and policies to ensure compliance with safety regulations and company SOPs.
- Organizes company events or conferences and necessary logistical support, if needed.
- Supports performance management and professional development of direct reports, including ongoing feedback, coaching, and career support.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of administrative procedures and office practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated project and technical leadership skills.
- Ability to influence, motivate and negotiate to ensure safety standards are being met.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Works on problems of diverse scope that requires analysis and evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined policies and procedures in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Decisions made generally affect specific functional areas with cost and failure to achieve short term goals of the company.
- Manages staff to meet departmental and organizational goals.
- Accounts for the budget, methods, and training of staff to achieve results.
- Develops and recommends solutions to meet internal and external needs of the organization and department.
- Typically reports to an Associate Director or Director.
Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent in Business Administration or Related Field.
- 5-8 years of facilities management, operations, procurement experience.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Prior work in a non-governmental organization (NGO).
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-50 lbs.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click HERE to apply via FHI 360's Career Portal .
** We are accepting applications via FHI 360's Career Portal only **
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 02 2635273
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerผู้ช่วย / Assistant