Job Title: Operation Assistant (National Position)
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Suanpheung District, Thailand
Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces
Reporting directly to Field Coordinator, she/he will provide logistic support and assist the administrative, supply chain and finance work of the Operations team in ensuring that program implementation will be delivered effectively and in timely manner in compliance with the IRC operational policies and procedures and the donor’s regulations.
Operations Assistant is responsible for day-to-day operational requirements, functional and general office management of the IRC Ratchaburi Office.
Supply Chain 80%
- Assist supply chain team to conduct MPA& MSA for Ratchaburi and Kanchanaburi site.
- Assist supply chain officer for ensure with program team about 2021 procurement planning and keep update in part of supply chain.
- Assist in Purchasing products and program materials according to the Purchase Request (PR) by following the procurement business process set forth in the IRC procurement policies and procedures (SOPs).
- Assist Supply Chain officer in obtaining invoices and receipts from vendors, checking, and recording delivery of products and program materials from all vendors.
- Maintain and update supplier information especially for regularly purchased items and be informed of current local market conditions.
- Maintain and update regularly all procurement filing and other documentation.
- Prepare RFQ (Request of Quotation) on excel sheet. Translated it from English to Thai to submit to supplier.
- Ensure actual unit cost not over than 10% and lower than 20% compare with estimate unit cost.
- Prepare monthly payment for operation department purchasing for example, photocopy machine, SKB office and CPW office cleaners, drinking water for office.
- Prepare Delivery report (DR) and ensure for correct goods received.
- Assist supply chain officer for monthly price list update.
- Assist supply chain officer for completed Procurement Plan on supply chain part after the process competed.
- Record actual cost to the PR.
- Scan and copy Procurement document and save in the box.
- Ensure with senior driver for fleet tool record.
- Assist supply chain officer to ensure vehicle schedule.
- Assist senior supply chain officer for cycle asset and inventory count for both site Kanchanaburi and Ratchaburi.
- Maintain and update regularly all procurement filing and other documentation
HR& Administration 10%
- Assist HR& Admin officer to conduct CBA card and code of conduct training for CBA for both camp Tham Hin and Ban Don Yang.
- Assist in an application and supporting documents preparation for the local MOI camp pass for medical supplies and equipment, pharmaceutical products and all other program materials used for program activities for program staff members in coordination with the program and supply chain teams.
- Prepare payment request for all Ratchaburi office communications monthly invoice for office telephone, mobile phone, internet, and others upon request including the monthly payment for office rent, utilities, and accommodations in Ratchaburi province.
- Photocopy and scan all necessary documents.
- Inform vender after finance manager did payment / bank transfer to vendor bank account and ensure to get proper received. Then stick it with A4 paper and attached with the payment.
- Assist finance manager for prepare CBA stipend to each person envelop.
- Visit bank(s) for necessary collection and submission of financial documents
Perform other duties as requested and assigned by supervisor and Field Coordinator.
Position Reports to: Field Coordinator
Position directly supervises: -
Indirect Reporting: Finance Manager, Senior Supply chain officer, Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: IRC staff
External: Local Governmental Authorities, Vendor-Supplier, Agent, Landlord
Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administrative or the equivalent work experience.
Work Experience: Minimum 1 year relevant experience working in Administration and/or other related field.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to priorities tasks, work under pressure and respond to urgent requests
· Excellent multi-tasking, organized and follow-up skills, deadline oriented, good team player and can work well under pressure
· Positive attitude and excellent service mind.
· Time management skill
· Prioritization skill
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Computer proficient and demonstrate skills in database management and record
Language Skills: good command of Thai language and English language skills.
Working Environment: The position will be based in the IRC office in Ratchaburi.
If you are interested , please apply via link below
PROPOSED START DATE : As soon As possible
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 26 January 2021
Contact : +66 (0) 2 253 6519-27 Ext 336