SENIOR FINANCE/ADMIN OFFICER
COERR FOUNDATION is a Thai NGO established for the purpose of bringing aid to displaced persons in Thailand and those affected by natural disasters.
COERR is looking for experienced personnel to fill the post of Senior Finance/Admin Officer for Bangkok field office.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Maintain and control petty cash funds.
Prepare voucher and ensure the completeness and accurateness of supporting documents and input transaction with budget code in the computerized accounting system.
Update and prepare monthly cash allowance list, ensure completeness and correctness. Generate cash cards and coordinate with issuing banks to process and transfer cash to targeted beneficiaries eligible for cash allowance.
Organize the orientation to beneficiaries on cash card and assist them to resolve problems related to their cash card, coordinate with banks as needed. Maintain record for Cash Card stock.
Prepare payment and ensure to reimburse bills to targeted beneficiaries in timely manner.
Distribute cash payment for emergency cases referred by Partner.
Assist to prepare Service Agreement contract and supporting document. Update staff personnel files, organization chart, contact numbers, etc.
Maintain non expendable inventory record and conduct physical check. Assist to contact vendors/suppliers to pick up check payment when needed.
Provide secretarial support to Program Manager. Organize staff seminars, workshops, meetings including travel/vehicle arrangements for staff on mission.
Performs other duties as required.
1. Thai nationality
2. Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
3. At least 3- 4 years of work experience as accountant.
4. Knowledge of Microsoft computer programs. Familiarization with QuickBooks software would be an advantage.
5. Good command of English and ability to organize orientation to clients in English
6. Ability to cope with stressful situations and clients of various nationalities and cultures.
7. Team-work oriented, capacity to work independently and keep deadlines
Please send your application letter and CV in English as well as two References to
Khun Boonyarat Songpanit at e-mail: email@example.com by 31 January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org