Job Title: HR Associate
Type of contract: Fixed – Term
Vacancy Number: 133686
Duration: 1 year, renewable
Duty Station: Bangkok, Thailand
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
To co-ordinate and deliver a full range of end-to-end recruitments from planning, sourcing to onboarding. Pro-actively partner with hiring managers to ensure that staffing needs and workforce planning requirements are well established. Facilitate an effective HR service to meet the requirements of the Regional operations and priorities. Provide advice on WFP HR policies and procedures on recruitment, selection and related activities.
Reporting to the HR Officer, the Human Resources Associate will be assigned for the following duties (not all-inclusive).
• Be responsible for all aspects of recruiting activities in alignment with WFP corporate direction and Regional priorities, working with managers to understand their needs and prioritizing solutions to recruit and develop a high calibre workforce to deliver the business strategy.
• Analyse and recommend options for an optimum candidate sourcing approach to generate a good gender balanced candidate pipeline and roster (i.e. Career Site/Job Board, Active search on Social Media, Internal Referral, Agency etc.) as well as other creative avenues for job search. Identify partners that could accelerate the recruitment process and/or TA approach.
• Own the selection processes including screening, coordinating tests, case studies, organizing interviews, acquiring hiring manager’s and panels assessments and conducting reference checks.
• Maintain and develop relationships with all key partners within the Regional Bureau, Country Offices and Headquarters.
• Support TA activities in the region by providing sourcing of gender balanced talent pipeline.
• Identify evolving needs of the organisation and recommend changes in TA processes and procedures, to support improvements in TA services.
• Compile and analyse variety of data on TA activities, for statistics on TA achievements and trends.
• Prepare a range of HR documentation required for job offer
• Assess and take timely administrative action related to staff deployment to enable WFP to respond quickly to a crisis.
• Any other related duties as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Completion of secondary school education. A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Business/Public Administration or related fields is an advantage.
• Five or more years of responsible work experience in Human Resources administration in a global/multinational organization, with a minimum of three years’ experience in running the full-cycle of recruitment activities.
• Proficiency in MS Office skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Knowledge of an e-recruitment tool or system.
• Experience in training others on recruitment tools and procedural activities on end-to-end recruitments.
• Strong number orientation with ability to analyse data and reports.
• Ability to make recommendations for recruitment, selection activities, and process improvement.
• Good communication skills and ability to establish relationships with a variety of individuals across and outside WFP.
• Proficiency in both oral and written communication skills in English and Thai.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Please apply by Sunday 10 January 2021 (Bangkok Time)
This vacancy announcement is for Nationals from Thailand. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To be considered, interested candidates are invited to apply through the LINK
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org