AGO (ArticleGroup.Org) is a nonprofit agency that unlocks opportunities for NGOs through improved branding, marketing, and digital storytelling and technology. We work with exceptional funders, NGOs, and local community leaders on human rights, democracy-building, and environmental projects.
AGO is based in New York and Los Angeles and is building out a network of creative partners to service our clients in Thailand beyond this engagement.
AGO is seeking a consultant or agency to work in close collaboration with our Design and Strategy teams on a branding project for a youth civic engagement organization called We Watch (Wewatchthailand.org) based in Bangkok.
This role is remote & based in Thailand with a tentatively starting date in January 2021. The successful consultant/agency will work with our virtual teams across disciplines and time-zones. This will require regular communication through emails, LINE, and Slack with the teams in both Thailand and New York.
Term of Reference:
- Develop an understanding of the We Watch team’s business needs and translate them into designs for a variety of brand touchpoints such as logo, website, branding guideline, business templates, and stationery.
- Work closely with Creative, Strategy & Engagement team in New York to incorporate design guidelines and element into We Watch’s brand guidelines
- Design, implement and facilitate a Branding workshop alongside the AGO team.
- Attend key meetings to conceptualize and present creative ideas to the We Watch team in Bangkok.
- Have a regular collaboration and communication with the Design Director and Strategy team in New York.
- Designs for a new brand system including logo, typeface, colours, use of imagery to be incorporated into new Brand Guidelines.
- A website with a creative design layout/web pages to provide a better experience to the target group.
- Designs for potential collateral materials/stationery like t-shirts, business cards, etc.
- One workshop with a set of training materials and tools to train the We Watch’s team in Bangkok on the new brand system.
- At least 8 years’ experience, preferably working in branding, and digital marketing
- Highly collaborative and with strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with virtual teams across disciplines and time-zones.
- Strong spoken and written skills both in Thai and English with the ability to articulate creative branding storytelling.
- Proficiency with graphic design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to develop creative ideas that are on strategy and brief
- Ability to articulate the thinking behind their creative decisions
- Proficiency in collaborating in Google Suite (Docs, Slides)
Nice to Haves:
- A desire to apply creative skills and experience to challenging complex social impact issues including democracy building and human rights in Thailand.
- Experience in UX/UI design using Marvel or Invision
- Experience in motion, animation, illustration
Interested individual consultants/agencies who meet the above requirements are encouraged to apply. Please follow the checklist and submit a completed application/bid package to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 3rd of January 2021.
- A letter of expression of interest. Please also tell us what makes you interested in this project.
- Resume/CV for an individual consultant.
- A brief BIO for the agencies’ representatives (no more than 2) who will be the focal points for this project along with the agency’s profile and listed customers.
- A full quotation in Thai Baht, including a breakdown of costs.
- Design portfolio (any brand work, graphic design, websites, marketing collateral, campaigns, and brand storytelling) to demonstrate your creativity and innovation to a target group age between 15-25 years old.
We aim to give our candidates the best experience possible. This means we will only get in touch if you have been shortlisted for the role.
ไอที / ITที่ปรึกษา / Consultantนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerกราฟิก / Computer Graphic