Plan International Thailand - Job Advertisement
Regional Hub Account Assistant
Plan International is an international humanitarian, child-centered development organization, advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.
Position: Regional Hub Accountant Assistant
Assignment type: 1 Year with possibility of extension
Line Managing: N/A
This role of Regional Hub Account Assistant will support the APAC Regional Finance in bookkeeping inter-company recharges and working in collaboration with other PLAN Country Offices to exchange the accounting information and ensure consistent service delivery.
- Bookkeeping of Intercompany recharges
- Liaise with other Plan Offices on various cross charges from/to Asia Pacific Regional office in order to complete bookkeeping records in SAP/new ERP system.
- Prepare and send inter-company recharge forms and its complete support documentations on timely manner to Plan Offices accepting the recharge.
- Receive and verify completeness and accuracy of inter-company recharges from the sending Plan Offices.
- Record the incoming inter-company recharges based on prior APAC approver and supporting documents described above.
- Reconciliation and Reporting
- Assist Regional Finance Manager with routine and required adjusting entries in the system.
- Assist in the certain month-end closing processes such as bank reconciliation.
- Assist in the analysis of periodic finance reports such as Quarterly Pack, Year-end reporting.
- Keep track of Inter-Company transactions.
- Act as backup to the Regional Payment.
- Handle financial documents filing both in-house and outside storage for Finance department.
- Support the digital archiving of accounting files.
- Assist in internal and external audit processes.
- Any special tasks that may be assigned by Supervisor, Controller and Finance Director.
- Review and analyse the bank reconciliation and target bank balance reports before submission to Global Hub.
- Work closely with the Regional Financial Controller for advice and guidance on problem solving and possible solutions.
- Review the third-party payment requests from Country & Regional Offices before submitting to the Global Hub. Ensure the supporting documents are relevant and correct.
Qualifications and experience
- Good English skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 1- 2 years working experience as Finance assistant/Bookkeeper or similar position
- Experience using SAP is advantage, or using other ERP is an asset
- Experience working with expatriates is preferred
- Good English communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Strong Accounting skill
- Good English communication skill
- Good advanced excel skill
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit a motivational letter, a comprehensive CV and details of at least 3 referees via E-mail only to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 6 December 2020
Reference & background checks will be performed for successful candidates including clearances on child related offences in conformity with Plan’s Child Safeguarding Policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
การเงิน / Financier