The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Role Overview: To assist the IHRI in providing the budgeting, financial and accounting information, preparation financial report and reports to Finance and Accounting Manager through Finance and Accounting Supervisor by analyzing financial data and technical assistance to IHRI staff team.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Finance and Accounting Management
- Prepare weekly payment transactions for all projects
- Review supporting document before payment process
- Data entry to accounting system
- Monitor staff cash advance complied with Policy
- Prepare monthly closing and filing document
2. Bank and Payment
- Prepare and upload weekly payment to SCB system
- Co-ordinate with bank for the payment transaction
3. Tax Report
- Prepare Withholding tax certificate support the payment
- Prepare monthly tax return report and submission
- Provide appropriate Capex record
- Coordinate with Operation team to conduct yearly Physical check
- Provide yearly depreciation
5. Finance and Accounting report
- Prepare details for financial statement
- Prepare monthly Budget VS Actual (BVA) report for all projects
6. Carry out the other assignments of supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only
2. Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or related field
3. At least 3 years-experience in accounting and finance area; accounting system, audit, payment process, finance report, and Tax (VAT, withholding TAX)
4. Experience in international organization is advantage
5. Good English communication both written and spoken
6. Computer literate with strong Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in accounting software
Location: BTS Ratchadamri
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to email@example.com If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02 252 9958 or visit our website at www.ihri.org. Application Deadline: 30 September 2020 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org