Job Title: Program Associate
Job Description: The Thailand National Health Foundation (NHF) is an independent non-profit organization whose mission is to support public health efforts for a healthier Thailand and Southeast Asia.
Reporting directly to the Deputy Secretary General and Secretary General of the Thailand National Health Foundation, this position will support the organization in conducting health research, program development and implementation, and internal coordination of various health systems-related efforts.
Specifically, the associate will focus on four main bodies of work:
- Research: Conduct research, including literature reviews, key informant interviews, and basic data analysis and synthesis, to support NHF projects and project teams.
- Program support: Help to develop and implement health-related programs and initiatives of significance to the organization.
- Coordination: Assist with NHF operations and coordination of programs and initiatives. Liaise with other NHF project leads to identify project-specific needs and support.
- Administrative tasks: Conduct relevant administrative tasks (scheduling, logistics, event planning, travel, translation, etc.) as needed.
Competencies: Qualified candidates are expected to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Ability to drive workan ability to work both independently and collaboratively to consistently deliver on project goals and outcomes
- Time managementability to spend time effectively and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Adaptive and flexibleability to make sense of and navigate complex issues that may present uncertain or unpredictable challenges requiring a solution
- Research and analytical skillsability to apply rigor and an objective lens when researching and evaluating
- Curiosity to learnability to explore and learn about new spaces, ideas and bodies of work
- Written and verbal skillsability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal leadership, external stakeholders, and other colleagues
- Education: Master’s degree in public health, social science, economics, or related field.
- At least two years of work experience is required. Individuals who have previously worked in public health, academia, health policy and/or health systems settings is not required, but highly preferred.
- Fluent in both written and verbal Thai and English.
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and virtual communication platforms.
Download application form.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume/CV (both Thai and English) to Ms Kanlayanee Sritapan (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 30, 2020.
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officerนักวิจัย / Researcher