1 year (June 2020 ~ maximum 3 years)
* Renewal of contract each year
**Employment schedule may be changed because of the situation COVID-19.
20,000 ~ (depending on the educational background and working experience)
* Salary rising at the time of contract renewal
* No bonus
* Commuting Allowance, Overtime Allowance and Travel Allowance for official trip are paid
* Insurance support
Main responsibilities are to manage the system that developed by the project, and also to support all tasks related to IT field under the project assigned by JICA experts and Thai researchers as follows:
- Administrate, modify, monitor, and maintain the web applications in the project
- Administrate, modify, monitor, and maintain the database in the project
- Administrate, modify, monitor, and maintain the mobile applications in the project
- Administrate, modify, monitor, and maintain the servers in the project
- Update and maintain websites for the project
- Monitor and administrate social network channels of the project
- General secretary work for the Thai and Japanese researchers
The position is under the supervision of JICA Project Coordinator.
Main working space is located in Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
- Proficient level in English and mother tongue in Thai
- Knowledge on Network configuration, system analysis and design, system development, and related fields
- Skills of Programming (e.g. Java)
- Bachelor's degree, vocational school or higher (ปวส) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields
(Following conditions take precedence)
- A good knowledge of programming language
- Database Administration (i.e.DB configuration, and etc.)
- Working experience in government orgnization, university, or international orgnization
Document selection (From Today to 24th May)
Interview (On line / From 27th May to 4th June)
*Schedule may be changed due to situation COVID-19
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV with a photo attached, and IT and English language certifications (if any).
All applicants are encouraged to submit CVs by email to the following address: Miura.Y@chula.ac.th
Chulalongkorn University and Nagoya Institute of Technology are operating collaboration research work on the topic of "Regional Resilience Enhancement through Establishment of Area-BCM at Industry Complexes in Thailand" under the sponsership of JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) and JST (Japan Science and Technology Agency). The research target is to develop the methodology for establishing and operating training of business continuity management collaborating among the companies of industrial park, workers, and local community around the industrial parks. The project will develop the "System for unification of disaster information and to promote decision making" by installation of originally developed database and applications into the 2 servers. The project will also operate the simulating workshop for public by using above mentioned tool kit in latter half of the project period.
Contact : Miura.Y@chula.ac.th