Job Title :Senior Supply Chain Manager (Independent Contractor)
Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces.
The Independent Contractor- Senior Supply Chain Manager will be primarily responsible for Supply Chain Department and ensuring IRC Emergency Procurement Procedure meet IRC standards for refugee CO participants. The Independent Contractor- Senior Supply Chain Manager will also be responsible for disseminating training materials for the Supply Chain team and facilitating procurement activities. Strict confidentiality is required.
- Providing Supply Chain expertise services to the Thailand Country CP;
- analyzing stakeholders to ensure the effective management of stakeholder relationships to achieve of Supply Chain goals i.e. increased 16 MPAs/MSAs per FY2020 planned.
- Identifying, analyzing and managing the impact of Supply Chain’s SOP and actions;
- Coaching individuals or SC teams through line management and/or management in partnership (MIP) arrangements as required, ensuring under performance is managed and adequate resourcing is planned to meet objectives.
- Leading and working cooperatively and effectively communicating and contributing in the bid analysis, not limit to meeting with implementing partners during COVID-19 Respond
- Monitor closely on Supply Chain activities, raise concerns or obstacles that could effect to Thailand program deliverable. .
- Taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring risks and issues are identified, addressed and reported where appropriate, escalated.
- Supporting DDO to conduct Supply Chain Teams capacity assessment and filling the gaps by interact with Supply Chain teams as appropriate way
- Facilitating or co-facilitator in relations to Supply Chain SOPs training process available/requested.
- Managing delegated resources (eg procurement plan, budgets, equipment and contracts) as appropriate, to ensure timely implemented and expedited. .
- Performing other duties as assigned by Deputy Director of Operations(DDO).
- The contractor will provide Supply Chain expertise and services as agreed by both parties when scheduling an assignment. Senior Supply Chain Manager work closely monitoring Supply Chain workflow, distributing PPE products, leading the Bid Analysis, and reporting incidents to CO Trainers on duty.
- The contractor will collaborate working with Warehouse Team in Tak to ensure the stock accuracy
- perform the assignment in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The contractor shall inform IRC of any deviation from any term of this Agreement and of any cause which renders Contractor unable to perform accordingly.
- The contractor acknowledges the importance of all established written Supply Chain SOPs of IRC applicable to Supplier and/or other service providers, particularly including without limitation those relating to conduct, IRC’s mandatory reporting policies, and IRC’s security policies and procedures. Contractor agrees to thoroughly read all such Policies as they exist as of the date hereof, as well as to thoroughly read all such Policies on announcement by IRC, and to immediately alert IRC if Contractor does not understand any part of such Policies. Contractor agrees to strictly abide by and follow all such Policies.
- Follow CRRD guideline for contractor.
Duration of Work:
The contract is expected to start as soon as possible and last until September 30, 2020.
Education: Bachelor or higher education in Supply Chain, Business Administration or relevant major
- Experience of leading and shaping work with others from different professional backgrounds to achieve organization priorities at least 5 years
- Experience of planning and managing major business projects or systems
- Experiences with Supply Chain in Emergency and familiar working with iNGOs sector.
Must be able to prioritize tight schedules, deadlines and multi-tasks of ;
- Able to systematically analyze information and cut through complexity to bring clear, relevant and intelligible recommendations
- Able to apply judgement, creativity and flexibility to solve complex problems and generate new ideas.
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of assessment theory and practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to a range of audiences and stakeholders.
- energized others, flexible, and ability to demonstrate as an agile manager with a positive attitude;
- A good command of native language as well as English;
- Ability to coach, delegate the tasks and managing the team well;
- Sound judgment and ability to demonstrate strictly confidentiality;
- Ability to communicate well with all stakeholder.
Languages and computer skills:
- Thai, English with professional level.
- Preferable with TOIEC score 750 or IELTS band 5.5 as min. How to apply All applications will be treated confidentially and not returned. The IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or physical or mental disability. The IRC is an equal opportnity employer. If you are interested, please apply via e-mail below. Thailand.HR@rescue.org
- Application deadline : 8 May 2020
Contact : Thailand.email@example.com
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultant