Job title: Human Resources Associate (Roster)
Vacancy Number: 105810
Contract type: Service Contract
Duration: 6 - 12 months (with possible extension)
Duty Station: Bangkok, Thailand
Salary will be set in accordance with established SC salary scale in place. Currently starting from 75,519 THB per month all inclusive of social security contributions. Benefit includes 1.5 annul leave per month and excellent medical and life insurance scheme.
Under guidance of HR Officer, the incumbent takes part to deliver HR Emergency Preparedness and Response activities, range of HR operations management & Service delivery in line with WFP policies, and work on developing the HR data analytics for regional Bureau.
Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Support and maintain the Regional Emergency rosters and support the RBB Emergency Project Initiative
- Identify and support in developing of local partnerships with universities, employment agencies, NGOs, etc
- Coordinate with other agencies on preparedness, country information, HR guidelines, lessons learned, etc.
- Support the staffing response, drive delivery of necessary HR activities, i.e. fast local recruitment and advice to local HR.
- Monitor staff deployment for emergency, and handle related administrative actions for staff movement, and preparation of staff reports.
- Build knowledge of HR focal points on Emergency preparedness, response and deactivation protocols.
HR Management & Service Delivery
- Manage end to end recruitment activities to gain complete knowledge and alignment with WFP corporate direction and Regional priorities. Work with managers to understand their needs and organizing solutions to recruit and develop a high caliber workforce to deliver the business strategy.
- Prepare a range of complex HR documentation e.g. employment contracts, transfer/separation letters, training-related documents, etc. ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
- Support HR delivery of onboarding for new staff and works in partnership with Hiring Managers to ensure functional and cross functional on boarding is completed within the first 30 days of joining WFP.
- Provide assistance on a wide range of HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Use HR management systems for reviewing, entering variety of HR information including monitoring to ensure accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Oversee maintenance of confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
- Any other activities that may be required from time to time.
- Support HR Leadership in data trends
- Undertake various assessments, evaluations and perform a range of data analysis and produce statistics and reports that contribute to informed decision-making and support the effective and timely management of key HR priorities and trends.
- Process standardizations and development of smart format for engagement and analysis.
Other duties as required
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of secondary school education. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Business/Public Administration or related fields is an advantage.
- Six or more years of responsible work experience in progressive Human Resources global/multinational organization with a minimum of two years’ experience in recruitment.
- Work experience in HR operations service delivery would be an added advantage.
- Experience in analysing HR information & reports is desirable.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good communication skills and in-depth understanding of HR principles and their application to respond to and resolve a range of complex HR queries.
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across and outside WFP to effectively understand and meet HR operational delivery requirements.
- Proficient in advanced MS Office skills in Excel and PowerPoint is required. Working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- Fluency in both oral and written English and Thai
Terms and Conditions:
All applications received will be reviewed and go through a selection process to assess relevant experience and qualifications. Applicant who meet the selection criteria may be contacted for further interviews or assessments and to confirm their interest and availability. CVs will also be kept for other relevant assignments. This position is for Thai nationals only.
Deadline for application: 02 February 2020
To apply, candidates must create their profile in the following WFP careers website and register their CV, cover letter when applicable. http://www1.wfp.org/careers/job-openings
Qualified female and qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AID
Contact : email@example.com
ทรัพยากรณ์มนุษย์ / Human resources