Provide executive secretarial and administrative support to the Assistant National Director for Field Ops and Resource Development. This involves support in managing the Director’s emails & schedule; support in the development of monthly report for FORD, arranging meetings, travels and external visits, conference calls and record of minutes of meeting. It also involves coordination role with the Division Managers and team leads under FORD team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Excellent command of English and Thai (writing, speaking and listening)
- Fluency in computer programs (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and pleasant personality
- Able to cope with multiple tasks and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel the field operations
- Openness to meeting new people
- An interest in advocacy and social justice
- Experience in secretarial or personal assistant functions is welcome, but not essential
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerผู้ช่วย / Assistantล่าม , นักแปรภาษา / Translator