We are looking for a Thai national with excellent media, language and management skills to support our communications work for social change in Thailand and around the region.
SideKick (www.sidekick.asia) is a Bangkok based creative and media agency for social change. We research, identify and develop media campaigns that give disenfranchised communities a voice and mobilizes the public on issues they care most about.
Our team of Thai and ASEAN communication experts and media researchers work with charities, Non-Profit Organizations (NGOs), and companies to craft campaigns that drive media coverage and engages decision makers by utilizing both traditional, digital and social media tools.
Our work covers a variety of issues from education, environment and women’s rights; to healthcare, urban development and digital literacy with the goal to help organizations craft and build campaigns that cut through. Focusing on messaging that is personal and relatable.
As an Impact Communicator, you are passionate about using your media, marketing and design skills to create meaningful change in people’s lives. You are not afraid to think differently about social issues and causes and how Sidekick can make them relevant and exciting for the public and newsworthy for the media.
Your role is to not only develop communications products and materials but to also support local partners and organizations in capacity building and training.
- Based in Bangkok with frequent travels to locations around the country.
- Essential that you are fluent in English and Thai
- Organized and a strong communicator able to manage complex workloads
- Confident writing communications for variety of audiences
- Strong analytical, negotiating, networking and strategic thinking skills
- Preferable but not limited to background in media and journalism or knowledge and experience in digital and social media innovation
- Demonstrate information-gathering and communications capacity Knowledgeable and experienced in Microsoft office tools including picture manager, photo editor, power point.
Please send your CV and cover letter mentioning your expected salary to email@example.com by 15 September 2019
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org