USAID GREEN INVEST ASIA
Title: Event and Program Associate
Supervisor: Deputy Chief of Party
Type of appointment: Full-time
Starting date: Until suitable candidate is identified
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Pact is recruiting a full-time staff to support the USAID Green Invest Asia project, a technical assistance facility working to catalyze private investment for sustainable agriculture and forest landscapes across Asia. By 2022, USAID Green Invest Asia aims to mobilize $400 million of private finance for sustainable production in agriculture and forestry that will result in a reduction or sequestration of 25 million tons CO2e of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. We currently operate across Southeast Asia with an initial focus on Cambodia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Vietnam.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to event design and delivery and related research activities. The position will report to the Deputy Chief of Party of USAID Green Invest Asia.
- In close coordination with Deputy Chief of Party and relevant technical team members, design and deliver regional and national-level in-person and/or online event, including, but not limited to:
- Drafting event workplans and concept notes,
- conducting relevant background research,
- coordinating with office administration and finance teams,
- following-up with speakers and co-organizers,
- tracking progress, and
- contributing to event write-up as well as pre- and post-event communication material preparation and distribution
- Contribute to the development of market research, feasibility studies and/or blog on topics relevant to program work.
- Manage client, event and knowledge product database in Salesforce
- Coordinate with administrative and technical team members as appropriate
- Support with other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sustainability, international relations, natural sciences or other relevant subject
- At least 3 year of relevant experience in project management, event coordination, and/or
- Familiarity with organizing on-line events and using social media for organizational promotion
- Positive interpersonal skills, with demonstrated experience working in multi-national teams
- Demonstrated analytical, and research skills
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision and apply problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in multi-cultural teams
- Excellent communication skills within a multi-cultural team,
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Adaptive and client-focused attitude
- Ability to travel in Southeast Asia (<10%)
- Thai National
- Previous experience working with donor-funded program and/or impact investment/business regional platforms is preferred
- Familiarity with the use of Salesforce, and LinkedIn, preferred
- Interest in addressing the impacts of climate change on people and the environment
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and CV to Pact Thailand Human Resources Unit via email@example.com. Closed date on August 14th, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officerนักกิจกรรม / Activist