Statement of Intent:
The Procurement and Contract Management Coordinator will be part of ADPC’s thematic department of Risk Governance. S/he will be involved in procurement and management of WBCAR with the Project Manager (PM) and the Procurement and Contract Management Specialist (PCMS). This position is located in Bangkok, Thailand.
It is not the intent of this Terms of Reference to cover every aspect of the position requirements, rather to highlight the most important areas of personal and joint responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with PCMS, PM and Director, Risk Governance to assist in developing, monitoring and implementing the Procurement Plan ensuring timely completion of all procurement activities.
- Support the PCMS in use of the World Bank’s Systematic Tracking of Exchanges in Procurement (STEP).
- Support PCMS in developing, preparing and issuing documents required for the different stages of procurement cycle in accordance with ADPC procurement processes and in compliance with the World Bank’s procurement regulations.
- Support PCMS in organizing bid evaluation meetings by: (i) arranging venue and the timing of bid opening, evaluations with evaluation panel members, (ii) preparing necessary bid evaluation packages (bid documents, proposals, evaluation sheets etc.) and distribute them to evaluation panel members, (iii) attend bid evaluation meetings as a note taker and keep the minutes of the meetings, and (iv) provide other necessary technical supports to facilitate the procurements.
- Assist PM and PCMS to monitor the progress of procurement activities by periodically updating procurement plans and maintaining and contract roster.
- Support PCMS in preparing an action plan to incorporate World Bank’s and government’s commitments to anti-corruption, quality assurance and transparency in the procurement of goods and services.
- Provide support in documentation related to all matters associated with procurement of goods/works/services e.g. taxation, duties clearance, etc.
- Preparation and maintenance of inventory of assets procured including stationery, equipment, publications, storage retrieval, preparation of requests for purchase of new items, regular checking of emails for request of team members and follow up;
- Maintaining an official directory of staff and consultants with functional titles working under different projects
- Assistance in conducting orientation and onboarding for new hire
- Support PCMS and ADPC in checking the quality of procured goods upon provision by Service Providers, and, if not satisfied, ensure taking action to get the equipment replaced with the equipment or materials in compliance with the specifications stated in the proposals.
- Assist ADPC during statutory and internal audits including audits and reviews by Donors.
- Assist PCMS in preparation of end of proceedings report for ADPC after every claim incident. Such report(s) shall be drafted professionally and would facilitate any audit or other reviews.
- Support PCMS in handling all contractual aspects of the project (such as initial requests, authoring contracts, negotiating the contract, approving the contract, execution of the contract, obligation management, revisions and amendments, auditing and reporting, contract renewal).
- Provide support (documentation) to PCMS in case of any dispute that ADPC may have with Consultant/s on any certification, determination, instruction, opinion or valuation related to the contract(s).
- The Coordinator will be working directly under the Project Manager, Risk Governance Department and work under the overall supervision of the Director, Risk Governance to provide support to program administration functions and assistance to all team members in organization of daily/weekly/monthly RIG activities;
- Preparation, circulation and maintenance of records and meeting minutes in to relation to RIG program administration and implementation;
- Maintenance of a database of program documents in relation to program activities and other key documents like published ToRs, RFPs, memos, performance evaluations etc; calendar of events and status, development of electronic and hard copy file system;
- Assist team members and other program staff for routine correspondence between program staff, internal and external organizations and for making international and local travel arrangements, assistance in travel advance settlement;
- Assistance in capacity building initiatives and organization of team events, assistance in preparation of quarterly reports and mid-year reports, updating of progress and preparation of supporting documents. Liaise with other team members and project partners for obtaining required information;
- Assistance in monitoring key deadlines for different projects under Risk Governance and proactively notifying key staff on these deadlines;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director, Risk Governance.
English is the working language of ADPC. For the post advertised, fluency in English (spoken and written) is required. Knowledge of another language is an advantage.
This job description covers the general responsibilities and representative tasks of this position. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to program priorities and needs.
Required Qualifications and Specifications
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration, development studies, social sciences or any other related fields.
- Minimum two years of professional experience of working in the area of development programs support in a similar capacity;
- Demonstrated experience in procurement, contract management, office functions, and general office administration; Experience with WB procurement and STEP will be preferred;
- Experience in event planning and management;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software such as PowerPoint. Experience in development of information products, information dissemination, awareness creation is an added qualification;
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills, ability to work with a team in a multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent understanding of organizing meetings through online platforms along with an experience of hardware setting required for these meetings
- Strong desire to learn, undertake new challenges; must be a creative problem solver, must have self-confidence, willingness to work hard, with a good sense of humor and fun but with seriousness about the quality and excellence of work;
- Thai citizens are preferable and international experience in Asia is desirable.
How to apply
Interested Candidates can submit the completed ADPC application form, (downloadable from www.adpc.net), resume, copy of degrees/certificate(s) together with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org within 31 March 2023; 24:00, Bangkok time.
Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
ADPC encourages diversity in its workplace and supports an inclusive work environment.
Note: Applicant who submits incomplete documents required as listed above will not be considered.
Monthly salary: approx. THB 60,000
- Group Life insurance
- Group Health insurance for staff and immediate family (spouse and max for 2 children) included IPD, OPD Dental Accident etc.
- Travel Insurance
- 30 days annual leave/ annum
- Child education allowance (max for 2 children)
- Provident fund
ผู้ช่วย / Assistantธุระการ / Administrative