Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager for USAID Enhance Activity
The USAID-funded Enhance Activity in Thailand, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager. This position will be located in the main office in Bangkok.
Position Description/Summary: The MEL Manager will be responsible for managing the implementation of the USAID Enhance Activity MEL Plan and activities, including all reporting functions. They will also be responsible for collection and analysis of performance metrics (performance indicators and deliverables) across components. The MEL Manager will report directly to the Knowledge Management Director. This is a five-year assignment ending in September 2027.
* Support development and implementation of a results-based MEL system including data collection tools and techniques in collaboration with technical staff and ensure that the system and procedures are well-integrated with USAID’s systems and procedures.
* Ensure that data collection tools follow clear standard operating procedures and meet ethical standards.
* Ensure that data from all activities are input into an established project database in a timely, effective and efficient process, and are accurate, correct and reliable.
* Conduct on-site monitoring of program activities collecting both qualitative and quantitative data including monthly spot checks to ensure data have been accurately collected from program beneficiaries and client-directed data quality assessments.
* Assist in the generation of reports, data tables, graphics, maps, and other visual tools/aids that support program activities and results for required deliverables as well as for special meetings where data are required for decision making.
* Provide training to staff, grantees, partners, and other relevant stakeholders on the project’s M&E systems, policies, procedures, data collection techniques (i.e., templates, forms) and performance monitoring plan.
* Support submission of data, including spatial data, to the necessary client databases, including submissions to the USAID Development Data Library (DDL).
* Assist in providing concise, summarized reporting against indicators for quarterly and annual progress reports.
* Assist the Chief of Party (COP) and the Knowledge Management Director with documentation and presentation on the project’s activities and results.
* Assist with preparation of client (USAID), stakeholder, and key decision-maker trainings and presentation on the project’s activities and results, as needed.
* Participate in USAID trainings on MEL topics, as required.
* Bachelor’s degree in social science, statistics, or related field.
* 5+ years of experience in with MEL systems on donor-funded programs.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of staff.
* Working knowledge of data management using Microsoft Word and Excel software programs.
* Ability to effectively respond to continuously evolving priorities.
* Fluency in Thai and English required.
* Thai nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/MELManagerEnhance
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
Contact : https://bit.ly/MELManagerEnhance