WHO ARE WE?
Kenan Foundation Asia, a non-profit development organization working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future.
Kenan is seeking for the position of Fundraising Associate to play an integrated role of enhancing fundraising and business development activities through smooth coordination among Kenan’s teams and donors. This role will involve developing initial fundraising proposals and assisting in developing and managing fundraising pipeline through effective data base management and portfolio analysis.
- Undertake research on prospective donors, trends, and market segments to ensure list of potential partners
- Work closely with technical team to identify new funding opportunities through donor analysis
- Contribute to proposal development by conducting background research, develop standardized presentation, and prepare documentation for bidding
- Act as a point of contact between Kenan’s teams and potential donors to set up the meeting, follow up on key tasks, and ensure smooth operation between donor and Kenan’s
- Develop opportunities pipeline through database management, trend analysis, desk research, networking and supporting brand building
- Develop client and business development dashboard and update progress in timely manner to ensure efficient tracking for opportunity explore and risk mitigation
- Other assignment as instructed
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Intermediate MS Office skills, ability to quickly adapt to and utilize new technologies
- Basic skills in Salesforce or similar platform is a plus
- Standard computer graphic design (e.g. canvas)
- Proficiency in English writing and speaking
- Presentation and interpersonal effectiveness
- Analytical skill
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, International Development, Communications or a related field in development; advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of related professional work experience in fundraising, sales, business development, international development, business consultancy or a similar field.
- Experience conducting market research to analyze donor/client trends.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks with competing deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to write professional level emails in English.
- Preferred experience: Knowledge of donor landscape in Southeast Asia; experience developing project proposals or project designs for development projects; sound understanding of business development process within non-profit sector.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications
and experience, and cover letter to: Recruitment@kenan-asia.org
Please kindly note that all applications will be stored in Kenan’s system for 1 year and will be kept strictly confidential.
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative project developerระดมทุน / Fundraisingผู้ช่วย / Assistantผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project managerล่าม , นักแปลภาษา / Translatorนักวิจัย / Researcherนักพัฒนางานเขียน / Creative content developer