Role Overview: The Web Developer will work with Communication team to develop PREVENTION’s website and regularly maintain the content update. This position will also develop e-learning system to monitor users and their progress, and generate a regular report or a dashboard of performance. In conclusion, the proportion of web developing is 70%, while e-learning system is 30%.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Work closely with the Communication team to develop a professional, dynamic and interactive website for PREVENTION, potentially including e-learning system, project management and payment system solutions.
2. Develop a web-based tool for other teams to update their relevant content.
3. Design information architecture within a website to be most user-friendly.
4. Maintain and expand/enhance the website once built.
5. Identify problems uncovered by user feedback and test, and correct.
6. Create a robust web-based reporting system that will enable users to query databases and create custom reports from different systems.
7. Develop an effective e-learning system to track its users’ progress and learning performance.
8. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
3. 3-5 year's work experience in the planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms and database development and maintenance
5. Experience managing mySQL database system
6. Experience in web design and/or application development is a plus
7. A logical approach to problem solving
8. Able to work independently and in mixed team
9. Able to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
10. Good communication skills
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to email@example.com. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02 252 9958 or visit our website at www.prevention-trcarc.org. Application Deadline: 30 April 2020 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org