The ICRC Regional Delegation in Bangkok seeks to fill the following position:
Facilitation and delivery of the Humanitarian and Leadership Management School
(HLMS) (1 Position)
- The HLMS Facilitator is an active member of the Humanitarian Leadership and Management School team working to meet its objectives. S/he mainly facilitates, delivers the HLMS Modules and contribute to the design and modification of the learning content.
- The HLMS Facilitator actively supports and assists the participants in continuing their learning process via the Reflective practice and learning model and to root adapted behaviors within the participant’s working environment.
Increase the HLMS participants’ proportion of learning on the job and learning from others by promoting the 70:20:10 methodology, including greater focus on the three phases of each Module (Distance Learning, Face-to-Face and Work-based Learning).
- Contribute to the content design and content creation of the HLMS Modules.
- Ensure that LHHLMS Modules are always offered in full confidentiality (a safe space for the participants). The facilitators will always respect discretion and confidentiality of the learning process (and outcomes) for participants. At the same time, they ensure that critical information which could be of relevance and provide added value to the institution is shared in confidence with specific persons at HLMS.
- 20% of the Job holder’s time is dedicated to the delivery of other training courses in the respective Regional LnD Regional. This namely covers Leading a Team courses and, if needed, Staff Integration Program.
Your education and experience:
- At least 4 years of ICRC experience in the field preferably in management positions.
- At least 4 years of experience in LnD as a trainer, preferably in a management position. Coaching skills are an asset.
- Strong and proven competence in training design and delivery (needs analysis, pedagogical design, course animation / facilitation and evaluation).
- Strong communication skills. And a strong ability to handle big groups of diverse participants including senior managers.
- Ability to share best practices, receiving and giving open feedback
- Ability to establish a conducive environment in training and training related activities.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. (Other language skills an asset)
- Dynamic and challenging work environment in the humanitarian and international context
- A competitive salary with benefits with initial one-year of employment contract
Preferred starting date: ASAP
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: email@example.com (specify position name at your email title) Attn: Human Resources Department
Deadline for applications: 30 April 2019
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
ผู้ช่วย / Assistant