Interact is a Swedish Christian mission organization working for international development. Interact supports and cooperates with local partner organizations in 8 countries in Asia. The focal areas for our work is Church Development, Anti Human Trafficking, Sustainable Development and Child Rights.
Interact Asia is recruiting an Office Administrator
Placement: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Duration: November 1, 2018 onwards
Report to: Regional Director
- Office administration work
- Application and renewal of visa and work permit for staff members.
- Reporting and renewal of office registration.
- Translation of documents.
- Day to day administrative support.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in administration work.
- Experience in visa extension and work permit for expatriate.
- Good administration skills, well-organized and active.
- High communication skills and good command for spoken and written English and Thai.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team and relate to staff in a proactive and contextual manner.
- Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience of coordinating with Thai Government sector.
- Interested in development work.
- Share Christian values and faith.
Applicants will need to hold Thai citizenship.
How to apply:
Please download Application Form to be filled in English and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 15, 2018.