SEARCH is collaboration between the Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre (TRCARC) and Department of Retrovirology, the Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences (AFRIMS) in Bangkok with foreign partners: the US Military HIV Research Program, University of Hawaii and University of California, San Francisco.
SEARCH is seeking a qualified and experienced staff to join the team for the position of :
Clinical Trials Nurse 1 position
1. Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent and clinical nursing experience.
2. Relevant post-graduate qualifications.
3. Experience in clinical research.
4. Experience with infection control and universal precautions.
5. Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
6. Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
8. Ability to read, communicate, and write in English
Supervisor : Chief of SEARCH
Working Hour : Monday to Friday at 08:30 am - 16:30 pm
(Occasionally working hour on weekend up to research participants schedule)
Interested applicants please submit your CV and cover letter in English to Ms.Nitiya Chomchey, Deputy Chief of SEARCH, at email@example.com
Closing date for application is 27 August, 2014.