Plan International (Thailand Program Office)
Plan International is an international, humanitarian, child-centered development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliations. Plan is one of the world’s largest international, non-government organization who we work with and for children and poor communities around health, learning, habitat, livelihood, and promotion and protection of children’s rights in general. Our child centered community development approach makes children the focus of our actions. We are seeking to fill the following position:
Project Assistant – Disaster Risk Management
Based office : Bangkok Office ( Two years contract)
Role: Will provide support project activity on Data base resource and development.
Support office administration including accounting and Provides administrative and logistics supports to the project team which are aligned with Plan’s policy/procedure.
Support DRM team in organize the trainings / workshops according to project activities.
• Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, or others related fields
• At least 2-3 years experience in community development organizations with the strong background in
• Familiar to conduct or organize the trainings / workshop for communities and schools
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Computer skills : ability to operate computerized spreadsheet and Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Time management skill and Team working
• Available to temporary travel around the project area
Plan has a Child Protection Policy. The applicants should be willing to allow Plan to conduct a police check once considered for the position.
The successful candidate will be provided a competitive salary, Life,Accident, Health insurance, 13th month of salary, etc.
This position is open to Thai citizens only. Please submit your CV with a letter explaining how you meet the requirements (+Current Salary & Expected Salary) to email : email@example.com by 14th Aug 2014
Office location : Plan Thailand,14th Floor, 253 Building , Sukhumvit 21 Road (Asoke), Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110. (Tel. 02 259 8284 - 7)
“Plan International is committed to child protection, does not tolerate Child Abuse, and gender equality”