FHI 360 is a global development organization, with a rigorous, evidence-based approach to human development. Our team of professionals includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from over 60 offices with more than 4000 employees in the United States and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at all levels and our multi-disciplinary approach allows us to have a lasting impact on the people, communities, and countries we serve by improving the lives of millions.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director of Finance and Administrative Operations (DFA) for an upcoming Higher Education opportunity in Burma. This position is contingent upon award and will be based in Bangkok or other location in Thailand.
The Burma Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship Program (DISP) will support individuals to access Higher Education (HE) opportunities within Burma and across Southeast Asia. It is anticipated that the activity will identify and select scholarship candidates, provide scholars with pre-academic training and wrap around services, and facilitate service learning and alumni engagement activities.
The DFA will provide financial and administrative oversight for all aspects of the project in accordance with USAID regulations. He or she will be responsible for budget forecasting, expenditure tracking, financial analysis and reporting, as well as grant and contract management. The DFA will also oversee security, human resources, and other operations functions of the project.
Key duties will include:
- Reviews and periodically updates operations, administrative, and financial policies and protocols.
- Develops job descriptions for administrative and finance positions and provides direct oversight to these personnel.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly financial reports. Ensures that all reporting is timely and responsive to USAID requirements.
- Provides financial reporting for annual budget planning, pipeline analysis, audit reviews and assessments.
- Provides leadership and technical guidance for compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP). Provides recommendations on financial projects and compliances and assists with development and management of internal financial audits.
- Reviews procurement requests and payment vouchers for purchasing of goods and services and for program activities and assures that all disbursements or reimbursements are made in compliance with FHI policy and applicable to donor rules and regulations.
- Reviews security data with security manager and provides oversight and guidance in safety measures for all office staff.
- Prepares financial guidance through well-written and thorough memos, updates to policies, and procedure manuals.
- Develops and implements process improvement plans to ensure effective and efficient financial controls and operational procedures.
- Provides leadership in financial reporting for annual budget planning, audit reviews and assessment processes.
- Reviews implementing partner budgets for correctness and verify that budgets conform to FHI and donor regulations.
- Provides administrative, financial, accounting, and other technical assistance as required to FHI staff and/or implementing agency staff.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned by the Chief of Party.
- Master’s degree or higher in management, business, accounting, finance, law, or another relevant subject.
- At least 12 years of working experience in operations, finance, administration, and program management on similar, international, donor-funded programs.
- Experience providing financial and administrative leadership within a consortium.
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) is required.
- Proven experience managing a financial analysis department is required.
- Excellent knowledge of USG rules and regulations for contracts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Ability to transfer knowledge/skills and work well with others, including local and foreign colleagues, implementing agency and government staff.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, to prioritize and respond in a timely manner.
- CPA Certification preferred.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply Here or through the FHI 360 career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers.
ผู้อำนวยการ / Director