Are you looking for a new, challenging job opportunity at a not-for-profit, development organization in a fun team with a great passion for helping others? Child's Dream in Chiang Mai, Thailand is seeking a
Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Starting date of position - 1st May 2023
Together as a team, we at Child's Dream are here to empower people in the Mekong-Sub-Region. We do this by working in partnerships with communities to improve the health and education of their children, youth and adolescents.
Our Regional Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Team needs your support with our monitoring activities and impact evaluations of the programs and partnerships implemented in Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Collate, analyze and consolidate data
- Prepare and update internal evaluation reports using Tableau
- Provide feedback and recommendations based on data analysis and evidence to the country offices and the Managing Director Programs
- Create and update impact reports for marketing purposes using Tableau
- Research and development for monitoring and evaluation tools and reports (surveys, checklists, statistics etc.)
- Ensure data quality through data quality control and clean up
- Provide general remote support to the monitoring and evaluation activities of the country offices
- Strengthen capacity of employees and partners in monitoring and evaluation
We are seeking for someone who meets the following criteria:
Education and work experience:
- a strong interest in working for an NGO and to contribute to our vision and mission
- a Bachelor's degree in international relations, international development, statistics, or equivalent education
- at least 5 years of work experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation in an NGO or similar environment
- great interpersonal and organizational skills
- strong cross-cultural verbal and written communication skills and
- strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- good numeracy skills and great attention to detail
- demonstrable data analysis experience
- knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Office, Tableau, relational databases or similar programs (Power BI, etc.)
- advanced written and spoken English language skills
- regular work trips to other Child's Dream offices
What we offer:
- a full-time position in our office in Chiang Mai with an unlimited contract
- a multicultural working environment with a team of more than 10 nationalities
- a working culture based on trust, constant exchange, lean hierarchy and constant learning and development
- flexible working arrangements (but presence in the office is required, this is no remote work option)
- visa and work permit in case you are not a Thai national
- Salary range: THB 30,000 - THB 40,000 (the final salary will be decided according to remuneration policy after the selection process, and based on the relevant work experience) plus monetary and non-monetary benefits
Did we spark your interest? Wonderful! Please send your full application in English (including a motivational letter, salary expectation, resume, two references and certificates of education) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The application deadline is 28 th February 2023.
We will of course confirm that we have received your application and get in contact with you again if you are selected for an interview.
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinator