(Senior Level, Full Time Job Functions)
Financial manager generally oversees the financial health of an organization and help ensure its continued viability. They supervise important functions, such as monitoring cash flow, determining profitability, managing expenses, and producing accurate financial information.
- Experienced in inter-finance in area of Accounting, Audit, Taxation, Banking / Finance, Corporate Finance
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- CPA, CPD, TAX
- Monitor all financial operation issues while working within Shared Services Center and ensure resolution for same.
- Gather all data for monthly management reports and review various internal and external reports published to different groups.
- Supervise annual operation and expense budgets for finance division coordinate with various departments to reforecast revenues and expenses.
- Review monthly financial statements and employee account reconciliations and provide feedback on all relevant issues.
- Coordinate with cooperate tax department to resolve all tax related issues and assist to resolve all financial queries and statement analysis.
- Collaborate with commercial manager on various financial issues and implement electronic bookkeeping and prepare financial reports for all audits.
- Ensure accurate and transparent accounting for every international financial resource of company in assigned section.
- Manage large and small projects to improve international financial systems to make it best in industry.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, modelling, and forecasting
- Self-starter and ability to take end-to-end ownership of projects
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, comfortable in a fast-paced data-driven business environment with the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively, achieve commitments and deliver results
- Able to use Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP) very well.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to delegate, supervise and see tasks through from start to finish.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with less guidance.
Location : AIA Sathorn Tower | 14Fl. | Unit 1405 11/1 South Sathorn Road | Yannawa | Sathorn Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
Working days: Monday – Friday (5 days)
How to apply
APPLY NOW to submit your application
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sustainable Rice
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financier