Finance Office Administrator
(Junior Level, Full Time Job Functions)
Finance Office Administrator to support the manager in office administration, operations, policies, procedures, budgets, facilities, records, equipment, and special projects. And able to assist manager to plan, advise, provide support and consultation to Admin Officer.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Assist in managing of following vendor annual contracts and negotiation for company benefits: Airlines, Travel Agent, Hotels, Car companies, cleaning company.
- Sourcing, comparing competitive for value of money vendors and making improvement to increase efficiency and minimize cost of office supplies.
- Assist the manager in arrangement of Business travel for management including company guest with necessary support, well organize, cost awareness, and fast action.
- You will facilitate and coordinate with relevant parties to deliver the services, providing a service-minded support to the team members and professional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the administration team and the support of head office teams, that the head office remain clean, tidy and up-kept at all times.
- Assist other administration related hoc as assigned.
- Ensure the maintenance and repair of office equipment are completely Support the manager in office administration, operations, policies, procedures, budgets, facilities, records, equipment, and special projects. And able to assist manager to plan, advise, provide support and consultation to Admin Officer.
- Overseeing to ensure office supplies are maintained, including oversee inventory to have adequate in various supplies whereas not over stock for both Head Office and Stores.
- Administration team supportive team members for all travel and entertainment bookings.
- Handling procedures of travel request, arrangement of air ticket and accommodation, and allowance claim procedures with all parties align with company standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Supervise Admin Officer and providing suggestions with positive comments for team improvement.
- Schedule and oversees cleaners and messenger.
Communication internally & externally:
- Ensure a proper communication on the general information related to administrative area on various topics to all team members under supervision of Office Manager.
- Provide a proper communication and negotiation with all vendors to allow a smooth coordination.
- Being backup Admin Officer when Admin Officer takes leave - Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Support HR with greeting job applicants and arranging for the job applicants fill in a job application form while Admin Officer is absence.
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree in any field.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant Administration or Purchasing experience.
- Good communicate in English.
- Able to use Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP) very well.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to delegate, supervise and see tasks through from start to finish.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with less guidance.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Service mind and collaborative attitude.
- Ability to learn with constant improvement.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles will be advantage
Location: AIA Sathorn Tower | 14Fl. | Unit 1405 11/1 South Sathorn Road | Yannawa | Sathorn Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
Working days: Monday – Friday (5 days)
How to apply
APPLY NOW to submit your application
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financierเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerธุระการ / Administrative