Companion animals campaigner - Thailand (m/f/d)
Full-time / 40 hours per week / Bangkok, Thailand
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the strategic development and implementation of campaigns in Southeast Asia including development of a new companion animal campaign in Thailand for launch in 2024 with and potential further regional expansion), and working on FOUR PAWS‘ existing regional campaign to end the dog and cat meat trade.
- Supporting in project management and coordination of activities to achieve the campaign outcomes working as part of an international team
- Being responsible for day-to-day administration of campaigns, including campaign reporting, preparing presentations, coordinating meetings, document management, and other campaigns associated tasks
- Supporting on administrative tasks for companion animal campaigns in Southeast Asia, including compiling and organising expenses for team members
- Briefing and working with local media agencies to ensure that the communication/ mobilisation strategies are in place to support the campaign objectives, including design and delivery of campaign assets (online/offline) and social media posting and management.
- Writing, editing, translating and proofreading copy for campaign promotional materials and reports
- Contributing to investigation and research projects into specific animal welfare issues as needed.
- Supporting the tracking, measurement, evaluation, and reporting on campaign KPIs and key milestones
- Keeping abreast of current trends in both companion animal welfare and international campaigning
- Providing ad hoc support for other projects as and when necessary
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant experience of working on public campaigns in South-East Asia, particularly public mobilization
- A Bachelors’ degree, ideally in Campaign Management, Communications, Political Science, or animal science
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is essential. Good knowledge of written and spoken Thai would be highly advantageous, and knowledge of Vietnamese/Khmer would be an additional advantage
- Experience with administrative procedures such as reimbursements, organizing and tracking expenses would be an advantage
- Good project management and organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience of advocacy with government stakeholders would be advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of social media copy writing and management
- Excellent skills in standard Microsoft Office Applications
- Willingness to travel and to work as part of an international team
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
- Thai citizen or alternatively resident with visa deemed applicable for work permit
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Creative freedom and scheduled time for individual learning goals
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with your team
- Working as part of an international team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Receive training and career development
- Travel internationally when required
- The chance to grow together with your team
- Comprehensive health insurance
- A competitive salary negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
- Flexible working arrangements negotiable
- Entitlement to 20 days of leave in addition to 13 public holidays on an annual basis
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact Karan.Kukreja@four-paws.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and a cover letter in English to:
Dr Karanvir Kukreja
Head of Campaigns South-East Asia
Application Deadline: March 5th (applications will be assessed on a rolling basis)
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantผู้ช่วย / Assistantนักกิจกรรม / Activistนักพัฒนางานเขียน / Creative content developerนักสื่อสารออนไลน์ / Online communication