Program Assistant will assist with coordination, administrative and logistical supports of research activities under Key Populations Led-Health Services (KPLHS) program. Under the Program Officer/Senior Program Officer, the Program Assistant will work to support in maintaining and updating research files and procuring clinical supplies required for the study. Assist in reviewing study-related documents and assist in communication with implementing sites and in implementation of study components based on standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Core Accountability & Responsibility
1. Performs administrative, logistical, and coordination duties, assists with meetings and travel plans.
2. Coordinates, develops, reviews, tracks and revises assigned study-related documents including protocols, SOPs, monitoring plans, analysis plans, reports, and publications
3. Conducts document reviews to ensure quality and compliance standards.
4. Assists with development of study site training materials and presentations, prepares conference call summaries.
5. Communicates with research site staffs to ensure the smooth implementation of study.
6. Assist in procurement of clinical supplies and related supplies required for study (HIV self-testing kits and medication).
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, in areas of public health, public administration, social science or related areas.
2. 3 years’ experience in relevant HIV project management and/or implementation science experience
3. Experience in clinical research or program management, preferably for grants from multiple public donors, including USAID
4. Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
5. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org