Senior Grants Manager for USAID Enhance Activity
The USAID-funded Enhance Activity in Thailand, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for a Senior Grants Manager. This position will be located in the main office in Bangkok.
Position Description/Summary: The Senior Grants Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of the Enhance Activity’s Grants under Contract (GUC) activities under the supervision of the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) and the Administration and Finance Director, and in collaboration with the Activity’s technical team. They will also be responsible for managing the entire GUC portfolio in compliance with USAID’s and Tetra Tech’s procedures and policies governing Grants under Contract. They will monitor grants fund expenditures against budgets, maintain grants and contracts files and databases per Tetra Tech and USAID rules. The Senior Grants Manager will report directly to the Administration and Finance Director. This is a five-year assignment ending in September 2027.
* Administer the Project’s GUC portfolio.
* Ensure compliance with Tetra Tech and USAID GUC management policies and procedures.
* Coordinate with the project team for annual planning to ensure the grant program technical objectives are clearly defined and estimated timelines for solicitations are appropriate.
* Build the capacity of staff and grantees in GUC management; train staff in use of the manual and annexes.
* Define and administer the grant solicitation (RFAs/APSs) and selection processes in collaboration with technical staff and in accordance with Tetra Tech’s and USAID’s procedures and policies.
* Convene and facilitate Review and Evaluation Committee (REC) sessions; documenting discussions and determination of successful applicants.
* Oversee all pre-award due diligence requirements including the pre-award survey and cost analysis of the budget.
* Prepare grant award and modification packages in accordance with Tetra Tech and USAID grants management policies and procedures (also defined in the grants manual).
* Monitor and manage grant finances in coordination with the DCOP and Administration and Finance Director; ensure timely payment to grantees, monitor total grant funds prepare accurate projections and financial reports.
* Supervise Grants Manager.
* Conduct site visits to potential and existing grantees as needed; serve as a grantee resource on questions pertaining to performance, compliance with regulations, and reporting.
* Coordinate with MEL Manager to ensure adequate information collection and reporting on grant outcomes and relevant PMP indicators; prepare and submit quarterly updates and submit grantee reports to the Tetra Tech Home Office for reporting to the Development Experience Clearinghouse (DEC) and submitting datasets to the Data Development Library (DDL).
* Close out grants in accordance with the grant manual procedures and policies.
* Advanced degree in finance, business administration, or related field.
* 7+ years of relevant grants administration experience on donor-funded programs.
* Strong knowledge of USAID regulations preferred.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* Willing to regularly visit the project sites.
* Able to work effectively with diverse actors (e.g. project’s technical team, project leadership, supervisees, grantees, home office, and USAID).
* Fluency in Thai and English required.
* Thai nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/SeniorGrantsManagerEnhance
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
Contact : https://bit.ly/SeniorGrantsManagerEnhance