Program Officer (Monitoring & Evaluation)
Responsibilities of the Program Officer (Monitoring & Evaluation ) include:
- Responsible in the development and oversight of project indicators, information systems and databases for effective monitoring and evaluation.
- Monitor project activity implementation and progress toward achieving outcomes by Raks Thai’s sub-offices and sub-recipients according to all commitments under the signed contracts.
- Develop monitoring tools to collect qualitative and quantitative evidence and facilitate their use through regular site-visits and on-site coaching.
- Suggest strategies to the respective project leads for improving the efficiency, effectiveness and impact projects by identifying barriers to success and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such barriers
- Contribute to routine donor reporting according to specific project timelines by drafting reports, analyzing data, providing input and recommendations.
- Support the development of new project proposals and communication with prospective donors.
- Assist with developing training materials and modules for building capacity of field-based staff in project management and quality monitoring and evaluation.
- Assist the DMEL team with other activities relevant to the improvement of Raks Thai Foundation’ programs.
Qualifications and Competencies include:
- Bachelor degree of higher in international development, project management, political science, public health, statistics, economics or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in project management, specifically project monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated experience coordinating site visits and/or development monitoring tools.
- Demonstrated experience with information management and working with data, including attention to detail and the ability to conceptualize complex issues
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel. Understanding of additional data analysis software packages (e.g. SPSS, R, and STATA) is beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and cooperate effectively with various stakeholders including those from different national and cultural backgrounds, and make informed decisions to improve project outcomes
- Interest in various social issues, international development or local community development and enthusiasm to work with key populations including men who have sex with men, transgender persons, sex workers, migrants and people who inject drugs.
· Fluency in Thai and working proficiency in English.
- Social security - Life & Health Insurance (+Dental allowance)
- Provident Fund - 13th Month salary
- 11 days+ Annual Leave - Salary increment – performance based rate
- Learning & Development - Work: Mon-Fri from 8.00 – 17.00 or 9:00－18:00+ Flexi hour
Please send your CV to email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org / 080 660 1999 , 063 642 6587 , 02 014 7322 Ext. 103 -104
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer