- Responsible for overall payroll functions, welfare and benefits program including maintaining master payroll data, processes monthly payment, time attendance , and leave
- To administer and manage general documents support payroll/ payment related to payroll e.g. Time Sheet, Code Charge and allowance
- To submit payroll documents required by government on schedule.(Tax, social security, provident – fund etc.)
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Work experience in accounting (AR/AP/GL) at least 2 years.
- Open minded & Volunteer spirit
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or MBA qualified.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and familiar with payroll system ( Power Vision ,Tiger soft , B Plus , Etc.)
- Experienced in working with partners particularly other NGOs through working network will be advantage
- Experienced in prepare project budget and financial planning will be advantage
- Experienced in Payroll and compensation function will be advantage
Interested candidates share resume firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com / 063 642 6587 , 02 014 7322 ต่อ 103
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financierเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer