Position title: Graphic Design Associate.
Location: Flexible, between +6 to +10 time zones (Bangkok preferred).
Application closing date: 2 October 2020.
Cuttlefish Digital is a start-up digital communications agency focused on developing and delivering targeted digital campaigns to clients focusing on climate action and energy transition in the Asia Pacific region. As part of a global network of more than 140 communicators, researchers, marketers, and advocacy strategists, we partner with some of Asia’s most influential advocacy organisations to accelerate energy transition.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a talented and creative mid level graphic designer who is looking to make the next step in their career.
As part of this role you will:
- Create, develop, and refine campaign concepts, working in collaboration with project managers, digital marketing colleagues, and campaign partners.
- Scope create and design needs, and translate requirements into wireframes, mockups and design concepts including (but not limited to) branding assets.
- Plan and generate high-quality designs for websites and landing pages, social media content, style guides, digital advertising campaigns, templates, and mock-ups.
- Manage a media content library, and source original and stock content for campaigns.
- Facilitate and participate in creative processes to help design campaigns, working with colleagues from varied professional backgrounds.
- Occasionally produce and coordinate print collaterol, presentations, and other corporate documents.
- Brief and manage freelancers, photographers, videographers, creative agencies and other vendors when required.
This is a new role with a growing team, so there’s plenty of scope to make this your own from the ground up.
- 3-5 years experience as a professional graphic designer.
- Experience in project management, including scheduling, budget, time management across multiple projects.
- Demonstrated experience creating and developing creative concepts, website landing page designs, digital content, style guides, and other assets to engage target audiences.
- Expertise in user interface design and user experience principles.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, and working knowledge of online content creation tools such as Canva and Lumen5.
- Familiarity with user experience on digital and social platforms.
- Able to work independently as part of a team, as part of a fully distributed, global team.
- Able to be creative while working to a brief.
- Contacts with creative agencies and freelancers in Southeast and East Asia.
- Some knowledge of or interest in climate change and its impacts in the Asia Pacific region.
- Experience working in a start-up or agency environment.
Candidates must be comfortable working in English, plus one or more of Bengali, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mandarin, or Vietnamese would be an advantage.
DATES OF CONSULTANCY
This is a 12-month fixed term contract (including a 3 month probationary period), with a strong possibility of extension.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV, short cover letter (no more than one page) outlining your motivations, plus relevant examples from your portfolio to email@example.com by 2 October 2020.
กราฟิก / Computer Graphic