Plan International Thailand
Job Advertisement: Regional Grants Analyst
Plan International is an international humanitarian, child-centered development organization, advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.
Position: Regional Grants Analyst
Duty station: Bangkok
JOB BACKGROUND: With the growth in the volume of grants in Asia, the position oversees the setting up of effective monitoring mechanism to record, report and analyze on grant financial aspects at Plan Asia Regional Office. The position is tasked in liaising with counterparts in IH, COs, NOs and ARO colleagues in resolving issues relative to Regional Grants.
- Ensure that ARO projects’ grant spending including apportioned costs are fully and accurately recorded in accordance with approved project and donor budgets.
- Analyse and prepare on timely manner the grants financial reports making sure that balances are reconciled with SAP and with the agreed NO/donor reporting requirements.
- Assist in validating project budgets and partner advances & liquidation reports including timely recording in SAP.
- Provide support in maintaining grant details in SAP based on approved grant agreement documents.
- Review Global Hub’s grant related reports e.g. income, indicative grant funding, KPI grants and resolve any inconsistencies in coordination with ARO Projects and Finance Teams.
- Support the Regional Grant and Compliance Specialist in training of staff and partner organization staff on grant finance and reporting procedures.
- Participate in workshops and trainings related to Finance and Grants and possibly non-finance meetings to broaden knowledge of Plan systems and procedures.
- Assist in internal and external audits of grant projects and ensure audit requirements are satisfactorily completed/submitted to the auditors.
- Other tasks that the RO Grant and Compliance Specialist may assign e.g. transaction encoding, assist in annual budgeting process.
- Provide assistance to ARO colleagues in various analysis of expenditure details and reconciliation of balances to ensure the quality of reports in compliance with donor requirements and in line with Plan Policies; and ensure overhead recovery is considered in each project.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in accounting or finance
- At least 3 years relevant experience in grants administration and reporting, preferably for an international NGO
- Knowledge of financial systems, financial management and reporting
- Good knowledge of database, data extraction methods and report presentation
- Good computer skills and proficient in use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. Microsoft excel, Word processing, web-based systems, etc.
- Knowledge on Plan’s finance/accounting software or similar system
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge in international accounting and financial management
- Good understanding of a project/grant budget
- Knowledge in auditing requirements
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proactive and flexible, able to work under conflicting requirements and deadlines
- Able to work independently, take initiative, to prioritize and to plan
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit a motivational letter, a comprehensive CV and details of at least 3 referees via E-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 5 July 2020
Reference & background checks will be performed for successful candidates including clearances on child related offences in conformity with Plan’s Child Protection Policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact : PREEDEE.ITTIPONG@PLAN-INTERNATIONAL.ORG
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financier