Coordinator for international victims’ protection
Objective of the position: To coordinate and support the Protection Team of AAT in order to protect Thai victims of sexual exploitation trafficked outside Thailand.
Job description details:
The coordinator will mainly have to:
- Find new organizations in targeted countries (mainly South Korea, Bahrain, Dubai, Oman, Japan, and Malaysia) and develop collaboration with them to detect and protect Thai victims.
- Maintain good collaboration with the existing network AAT has already developed in those countries and develop a working system with them.
- Find Thai women who migrated abroad (and are either back to Thailand or are still abroad)
- Develop good relations with those Thai women
- Support the Protection Team to find and protect victims by coordinating with the created network
- Conduct a benchmarking study of Thai victims of sexual exploitation in Europe
- Depending on the findings of the study, other actions may be conducted in Europe
- Be from Thai origin
- Having similar experience working with NGOs (at least 5 years) on women or children issues at management level and / or having experience living / working in a foreign country if possible among the targeted ones
- Having a strong motivation in women and children rights / justice
- Having good communication skills and enjoying developing new contacts
- Be friendly and patient
- Be flexible and able to work overtimes
- Excellent Thai speaking and writing
- Fair English speaking and writing
- Good knowledge in using social media
- Knowledge in travelling overseas
- Capacity to conduct a study
- Capacity on managing projects
- Knowledge in computer programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email)
- Be able to tape in both Thai and English language
- Knowledge in human rights issues will be a plus
- Knowledge in Thai and International legislations will be a plus
- Other language speaking will be a plus (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Malayu, Arabic…)
- Full time (40 hours per week) or part time work (20 hours per week)
- Salary depending of the experience and knowledge
- Starting on June 2020. Ending date 31st December 2020. With possible new contract for next year depending on the results obtained.
- will be at 3 months probation period with a possible contract until the end of 2020.
- Most of the working time the office (in Bangkok) with working from home possibilities and possible (but limited) field visits in provinces in Thailand.
- Possible work during evening and weekends in case of emergency (but should be rare).
Contact : email@example.com