Job Description – Local based Finance and Grants Assistant to assist EJN projects – Sub-grantee reporting
Working in close collaboration with the EJN Finance and HR Manager, EJN projects coordinators, EJN Grant coordinator and EJN executive director. Provide support to Internews’ Earth Journalism Network (EJN) to both Internews Europe and Internews Network:
- Supporting and liaising with sub-grantees in completing their financial reporting as necessary
- Expenditure verification for compliance: Reviewing financial reports and verifying the supporting documentation is received and in line with project and donor requirements
- Ensuring documentation for procurement is received and in line with procurement policy
- Be the first point of contact for grantees regarding their financial reporting and supporting documentation
- Filing and archiving documentation on the shared folders for easy access and audit trail
- Assisting with document collection for purposes of the due diligence assessments
- Participating in the building of grant-management (financial, compliance and policy) capacities of local partners
- Leading on the sub-grant close out process
- Keeping project directors informed of all relevant administrative and programmatic issues of sub-grantees
- Vetting process for sub-grants, story grants, participants and guest speakers.
- Overseeing EJN contracts, keep record of contract payments.
- Process the WTR for monthly payments.
- Supporting and liaising with EJN staff to set up sub-grants and story grants.
- Make sure to receive the financial reports before submitting the WTRs.
- Process the WTR when the financial reports are approved.
- Keep a record of sub-grants, story grants payments.
- Arrange travel for journalists and other participants attending EJN events, typically Fellowship programs and occasionally workshops.
- Assisting EJN fellows on any requirement during the workshops and conference.
- Process the WTR for fellowships, story stipends, training stipends, etc.
- Assisting EJN guests who is attend the training, workshops on any requirements.
- Filing and archiving documentation on the shared folders for easy access and audit trail.
- Help manage the regular collection of EJN project indicators and the spreadsheets that document them
- Assisting EJN executive director, project coordinators on their advance and expenses reimbursements.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting.
- Fluency in the local language (both written and spoken).
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Creative and a good team player.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Good management skills and the ability to solve immediate problems.
- Work locally in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Work remotely from home, high-speed internet required.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financier