Position title: Finance and Operations Manager
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Reports to: Chief of Party
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
The Finance & Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing all financial and regulatory functions, human resources and administrative aspects of Winrock International’s Thailand office.
- Effectively manage all accounting, finance and compliance functions of the Thailand office;
- Lead and manage WI registration, operation and compliance with local law;
- Ensure program compliance with local laws, USAID regulations, and Winrock policies;
- Implement sound internal control practices in all project offices in accordance with Winrock policies;
- Supports office functions and activities related to procurement, travel, records and filing systems, and short-term technical assistance mobilization;
- Develop processes for effective budget planning, expenditure monitoring and variance analysis;
- Oversee monthly requests for funds, based on budget and cash flow projections;
- Oversee preparation and submission of the monthly financial expenditure reports;
- Review vouchers (disbursement, receipt and general journal vouchers) for expenditures and ensure that expenses are reasonable, allowable and allocable to the project;
- Support program tendering and procurement activities;
- Oversees all employee, local consultants, subcontractors, and leasing contracts;
- Supports in the development and implementation of office HR, administrative and personnel systems;
- Supervise finance, HR and administrative and other operations staff and consultants;
- Maintain financial files and support audits;
- Provides capacity building in aspects to related to compliance, finance and other operations functions to staff and subrecipients;
- Liaise with Winrock headquarters and regional finance and operations staff’; and
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field is required;
- At least ten years of experience leading financial, administrative, and/or procurement of donor-funded programs, USAID experience preferred;
- Familiar with coordinating with governmental offices to ensure the organization’s operation comply with local laws;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Strong analytical and computer skills, especially spreadsheet and financial analysis; and
- Must have a strong customer service orientation, ability to demonstrate the highest level of ethical standards at all times, ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities while ensuring quality output.
SALARY: The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter referencing Finance and Operations Manager in the subject line to email@example.com by May 25, 2020
Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are shortlisted will be contacted.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financierทรัพยากรณ์มนุษย์ / Human resources