Contract Type: Fixed Term, Full Time - Until 31 March 2022
Closing Date: 27 April 2020
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have experience in Office Administration?
Do you have experience in Logistics and Procurement ?
Do you have experience in travel protocol, visa and work permit management? If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you
The Role: Oxfam Great Britain is looking for Administration and Logistics Officer to be a part of Shared Service Team in Thailand to provide robust administration of the shared service activities related to office hosting and logistics ensuring compliance with Oxfam policies and regulations with cost effectiveness approach in following dimension;
- Represent Oxfam in meeting government requirements for Oxfam registrations, visa and work permit
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliances to Oxfam policies.
- Manage assets and processes, including important procurement and travel services
- Monitor performance of external contacts and gives advice / guidance to managers in a specialist area
- Implement process improvement to maximize efficiency in the operation
- Impact of this role is significant with department and may have wider, organizational impacts
Our next Administration and Logistics Officer will require a range of skills and experience.
- Recognized qualification or part qualification in administration, logistics or Business Management
- Experience in procurement and understanding of supply chain procedures
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices
- Experience in provide service/support on visa, work permit or travel protocol
- Experience in office management and customer service
- Solid analytical skills, conduct cost analysis and negotiation skills
- Excellent in communication skill in English and Thai both verbal and written
- Proactive problem-solving and decision making
- Very organised and efficient, including proven abilities at multi-tasking
- Take initiatives with sound judgement
- The ability to engage with diverse stakeholders in a way to lead project or process improvement
- Good computer skills including MS Office proficiency, use of digital technology to produce outcomes
- Experience in INGOs and international environment is preferable
- Degree in Logistics or Business Administration is advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good service mind and coordination with customer focused attitude
How to apply: Please complete online application at https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/12232/description
Please note: The qualified candidates might be contacted to interview before the closing period and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This is national post and we will not be able to provide visa/work permit for non-Thai national.
Contact : HR_Thailand@oxfam.org.uk
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer