Human Resources and Finance Manager (Based in Pattani)
DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS THAILAND (DWBT)
Doctors without Borders Thailand (DWBT) is a Thai company working to increase access to mental health in Thailand. DWBT is neutral, impartial and is solely medical in nature with no religious, political or human rights objectives.
DWBT has started a project to primarily provide mental health services for those affected by the unrest including basic mental health and an appropriate system of referral where needed. The project is based in Pattani, DWBT works to strengthen the existing mental health system and to build local capacity through trainings and the provision of mental health services
DWBT is a non-political, non-religious medical organisation that offers assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
- Main Purpose
- Planning, coordinating and implementing HR, Admin and Financial activities and policies in the project according to legal obligations and DWBT protocols, standards and procedures in order to provide quality, reliable and transparent information to the organization on the use and allocation of resources in the project and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project objectives
- Functional and hierarchical lines
- Hierarchically accountable to the Project Coordinator and functionally accountable to Asia Regional
- Main responsibilities
- In close coordination with the Project Coordinator (PC) and the HR Coordinator and Finance Coordinator, calculating, analysing and monitoring the project's HR and Financial operational needs and the associated budget in order to efficiently ensure the required sizing and capabilities of the project and proper allocation of funds according to funding contracts. Proposing corrective actions when required.
- Planning, supervising and ensuring the implementation of, in close coordination with the HRCo, the associated processes (recruitment, training, briefing, induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the project staff in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required.
- Supporting the project line managers in said processes in order to improve staff capabilities, their end results contribution to mission goals and to boost their active participation and DWBT commitment.
- Advising on set-up and updating the project's organizational chart and job descriptions and assisting the PC, and/or team leaders and supervisors to draw up annual holiday planning and staff shifts in order to forecast HR needs and to ensure HR availability for the project activities
- Ensuring hiring, amendments and contract termination formalities for employees at project level are according to local labour laws. Archiving and updating individual employee files, informing them on their rights and preparing all mandatory tax declarations, in order to ensure legal compliance. In close collaboration with the PC and HRCo, looking for the best options to avoid and/or solve possible labour conflicts in the project
- Supervising/performing payroll procedures, ensuring that all data related to monthly salary calculation of the project national employees are correctly entered in Homere (days off, unpaid leaves, sick leaves, overtime, salary advance, etc.), in order to ensure on time and accurate salary payments.
- In close collaboration with the PC, implementing the administrative procedures of any Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in force between local partners (e.g. Ministry of Health, etc.) and DWBT.
- Implementing circuits and workflows (management of cash boxes, transfers, advances, purchase procedures, payment validations, follow up of regular payments, bank reconciliation) in order to anticipate expenses at project level and to optimize cash needs and its security.
- Implementing and supervising transactional procedures and systems in order to ensure transparent accounting practices and full documentary traceability (invoices, receipts, bank statements, etc.), following MSF guidelines and rules, and using the respective software in place. Ensuring and controlling the monthly and yearly accountancy closure and all HR, Administrative and Financial reporting of the Project (Homère and accounting software monthly closure, sitreps, etc.)
- Being responsible for all movements and accommodation of staff in the Project.
- Ensures all staff in the Project (National, International, Regional, visits, etc.) is properly briefed and/or inducted.
- Ensures all HR and Finances reporting of the Project.
- Degree in HR/ finance/ business administration or related studies.
- Essential, working experience of at least three years in a similar position.
- Desirable experience with INGOs or NGOs
- Essential spoken & written English and Thai
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet and Fin/HR related ERPs)
- People Management
- Orientation to results
- Stress Management
- HR & Benefits:
- Salary: 50,527 Baht gross per month, and 13th Month Salary
- Housing allowance (for person who are from outside the Deep South)
- 1 year fixed term contract renewable, with 3 month probation period
- Desired starting date: immediately
- Health benefit package
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter (in a single PDF file only), stating your motivation and what can you contribute to the position, with the subject Ref: “PROJECT FIN/HR MANAGER-DWBT” to Pattani-ADMIN-FIN@dwbthailand.com on or before 27th March 2020. Applications that are not completed (CV + Covering letter) will not be considered. Only short-list candidates will be contacted and invited for interview
DWBT IS PROMOTING DIVERSITY AND MULTICULTURALISM IN THE WORKPLACE
Contact : email@example.com
การเงิน / Financierเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerทรัพยากรณ์มนุษย์ / Human resources