Regional Director - South-East Asia
Join us and become a member in a dynamic team. The IOGT-NTO Movement Sweden is currently looking for a new Regional Director to our regional office in South East Asia, located in Chiang Mai.
As Sweden's leading organisation working to reduce harms caused by alcohol and other drugs, we offer an opportunity to contribute to a world where people can live a free and rich life. The IOGT-NTO Movement see the use of alcohol and other drugs as development barriers, in order to contribute to the democratic development and reduced poverty.
Our head quarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and beside the regional offices in South-East Asia we also have one in East Africa. Together with our partners we work in East Africa with policy advocacy and community development to reduce the harms from alcohol and other drugs. In South-East Asia we currently support eleven partner organisation in six countries: Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia and Vietnam.
- To provide strategic leadership for the regional programme;
- Represent the IOGT-NTO Movement Sweden in South-East Asia, promoting our mission and vision, work and organisation;
- Build and maintain relationship and when relevant, establish cooperation with stakeholders, especially other international civil society organisations and donors;
- Managing the staff at the regional office facilitating good leadership and strong team spirit;
- Oversee the preparation of applications, annual work plans and budgets, and narrative and financial reporting;
- Ensure that internal control mechanisms are in place and fully implemented;
- Proactively initiate method development in close dialogue with the regional staff and the Sweden office;
- Conduct regular context analyses;
Education and qualifications
- A Master´s degree in development, health, social welfare or finance, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years´ work experience in senior management positions
- Strong and documented leadership skills
- Documented communication skills and experience from advocacy work
- Solid experience in finance management and budgeting
- Strong knowledge in strategy, programme and project management, log frames and result matrices
- Experience of working with other international organisations is an advantage
- Excellent understanding and work experience of Rights Based Approaches,
- Excellent understanding and work experience of gender-related challenges in development
- Experience and documented track record of fundraising
- Excellent written and spoken English
The location of work is Chiang Mai.
You will be offered a permanent contract with a probation period.
You are welcome with your application containing a Cover Letter and CV not later February 28, 2020 to the IOGT-NTO Movement HR-manager Mr Christer Wik at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions with regards to this position please contact International Director Jens Rosbäck at email@example.com.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officer