Clinical Research Associate
SiCRES stands for Siriraj Institute of Clinical Research. We are “Academic Clinical Research Organization (ARO)” with the following key features
Research Network Capacity
Grant Application by Local Investigators
Generator of New Investigators
Publications and Implications
Integrated Database and Analysis
All of these, we do effective clinical research management with flexibility, autonomy, and professional.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice.
- Perform Regulatory, Start-up and Maintenance activities according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions. Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
- Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Review, prepare and negotiate site contracts and budgets with sites, if applicable.
- Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, including contracts, regulatory, ethics ICF and IP Release documents, in line with project timelines.
- If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis. Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Master’s degree or higher in Healthcare and related with 3-year work experience as CRA
- Ability to apply critical / strategic thinking to each opportunity
- Must possess the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
How to apply: In the subject line of the email, please write “CRA” Please send applications (cover letter, CV, salary expectation, copy of Identification document, educational certificate and training certificate) to: email@example.com or send all applications by post to
Human Resources Department – Siriraj Institute of Clinical Research
10th Floor of His Majesty the King 80th Birthday Anniversary 5th December 2007 Building, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Wanglang Road, Bangkoknoi, BKK 10700 THAILAND Tel. +66 (0) 2419-2977
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks which can include criminal records
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : email@example.com
นักวิจัย / Researcher