PURPOSE OF POSITION
Act as Office Manager, this position will provide administrative and event leadership and management to the Regional Office ensuring the efficient and effective support to all staff based in the office, those who are participating WVI events in Bangkok as well as all visitors to the Regional Office.
The position ensure stewardship of World Vision resources, and smooth day-to-day operations of the office.
Staff Supervision and Support
- Provides leadership and supervision to Conference Coordinator, Driver, and housekeeping services/staff, ensuring good performance and functioning of these services to the office and relevant stakeholders.
- Acts as back up support for the above functions during absence of any staff and/or services under supervision
- Advise and support the Regional Finance Director and other leadership if needed, on all matters related to administrative concerns in Bangkok office
- Develop administrative systems that will establish and maintain suitable processes to support the functions of each team members
- Evaluates and monitors the timeline and quality of events coordinated for the Partnership in Bangkok.
- Evaluates, negotiate, and approves hotel quotations and contracts
- Organizes and assigns resources to events to ensure client satisfaction and quality of the events.
- Address issues generated at events and acts as APRO contact person to solve issues with Hotels and Events Stakeholders
- Makes analysis to improve cost efficiency of the Events
Office Registration and Government Reporting Requirements
- Lead the process of RO registration in Thailand every 2 years, by working with relevant stakeholders and staff to gather adequate information timely to support the process.
- Lead the process of regularly- required reports to related government ministry(ies), ensuring timely, complete, and accurate report submission
- Provide any administrative services required by the Office
- Support other departments with the Admin team to accomplish task required.
- Assign Resources to complete administrative task including drivers/general services etc.
Office and Facilities Management
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations related to workplace safety and security
- Oversee the process of the renewal of all permits / certification and other requirement for the compliance of government
- Ensure maintenance and outsourced contracts are in place which include legal firm, lighting, air-conditioning, water dispenser, coffee machine and housekeeping matters
- Ensure all office equipment are working properly
- Manage lease of office space (renewal, relocation or reinstatement)
- Manage fixed asset inventory in the office and physically verify with finance staff, ensuring complete and timely update of the assets inventory
- Procure goods and services in compliance with application policies as identified &/or requested by others in the office
- Follow through process involving: requisitions, quotations, selection, approval, purchase order (or contract)
- Coordinate with Global Purchase Order (GPO) for equipment and other software request assuring that all purchasing policies are followed and complied with
- Manage relationship with contracted suppliers eg. Hotels, travel management company, office lessor
Expatriate settlement and relocation
- Lead the process of obtaining visa and work permit for incoming expatriate ensuring timely obtainment thereof
- Coordinate with different outsourced firms for Visa and Work Permit and immigration process for International Staff
- Support and arrange for temporary housing for incoming and outgoing regional expatriate staff including hosted staff
- Work with housing agent and incoming expat to identify options for housing, negotiate for the best deal
- Support the settlement of all housing obligations per agreement when expatriate lease agreement terminates
Visitor Management and others
- Focal point to serve for office space seating, hotel and transportation arrangement for incoming visitors to the regional office
- Perform other administrative duties as requested by supervisor
- Participate in the regular office activities such as devotion, day of prayer…etc
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in one or a combination of these fields: administration, management or related field.
- Comfortable working with top executives
- Able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, be comfortable with diverse staff in a cross-cultural environment.
- High level of integrity
- Has excellent customer service mindset and skills.
- Good negotiation skill
- Adept in operating MS Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
- Proficient in written and spoken Thai.
- Good communication skill in English, written and spoken
- At least one year experience in handling and working with government authority
- At least two-years experience in organizing and managing events/workshops
- At least two-years experience in staff supervision and leadership
- At least one year experience in procurement activities
Contact : email@example.com
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerล่าม , นักแปลภาษา / Translator